Should all EA seller provice live forward test

WFL

Re: Should all EA seller provice live forward test

Hey Hacker,

What's a trade copier and what is its function?

Using a trade copier Sender EA you can set 1 MT4 to trasmit ITS trades over to another MT4 using the trade copier Reciever EA.. The receiver executes the same trades on its platform as the sender did..

Thus you could have your favorite million dollar EA on a chart. THen load the Sender on another chart.. THen on the receiver all you need is the receiver EA and you would be trading using the sender million dollars signals..

Do a search.. there are several threads here..

Of course I would be using it , and I would sell it.. Whats an extra million or so worth to you.. If you dont think theres a viable market for a "Real EA" then you aint paying attention..

I don't think you are thinking clearly here.

If you had a viable EA (I mean it makes real money) then you could open as many accounts as you wanted with as many brokers as you wanted. Being a Billionare would not be that hard! Example, try a start figure of $100 and double it every day.

In that case an extra million for all the problems you have to go through to open and run a retail business would not even rate as a possibility, viable market or not.

What I was getting at is that the best EA's are usually free and not made up by some business minded opportunist!

The commercial EA's are not better because they cost money!

HI robforex, three weeks ago I purchased the new ivybot, with the same thought in mind. I am sick and tired of all these hyped up advertisements and webinars claiming to have the "GOLDEN ROBOT".

In the past, I have purchased,

1. AUTO CASH ROBOT

2. FOREX ROBOTRAER

3. FAP

4. FAP TURBO

5. MEGADROID

and now the sixth on is IVBOT.

I said to myself that this time if this robot is no good then I will get my money back since they offer a 60 day unconditional guarantee. Well as it turned out.

Ivybot is crap and I requested a refund a week ago.

I have not heard anything from them afer 3 emails.

I then called Paypal today, and now I have to wait until there is an investigation.

The robot pushers are nothing short of scam artists.

The most important thing is that the ea seller offers the 60 days money back!

I asked many refund with click bank and plimus and i never had a problem!

so this is the only weapon in our hand against the scammer, don't buy anything if you have not a refund option!

mao

I've read on other forums, that many ea only work on certain time frame and and some pairs, and many have big draw downs. But having millions of profit is a bs, cos then they wouldnt sell it for couple of hundred bucks, would they?

HI robforex, three weeks ago I purchased the new ivybot, with the same thought in mind. I am sick and tired of all these hyped up advertisements and webinars claiming to have the "GOLDEN ROBOT".

In the past, I have purchased,

1. AUTO CASH ROBOT

2. FOREX ROBOTRAER

3. FAP

4. FAP TURBO

5. MEGADROID

and now the sixth on is IVBOT.

I said to myself that this time if this robot is no good then I will get my money back since they offer a 60 day unconditional guarantee. Well as it turned out.

Ivybot is crap and I requested a refund a week ago.

I have not heard anything from them afer 3 emails.

I then called Paypal today, and now I have to wait until there is an investigation.

The robot pushers are nothing short of scam artists.

I also asked for refund for Ivybot and the refunded money hit my bank account in a week or so. Consequently I can trust ClikBank's refund policy.

The other problem is differences between brokers...

I run a couple of profitable Ea's on different demos and one broker far outperforms the other.

I have an Ea running on Alpari and FXDD demos, exactly the same Ea code, settings, everything, but Fxdd is 20% or so more profitable.

EA live forward testing by commercial vendors are not reliable anyway. Before buying any commercial EA one should always read various forums and see what others are saying about it. The vendors are likely to show only favourable results by removing forward tests that show otherwise or manipulating the results.

Listen to your fellow traders (those that aren't spammers) they will keep you informed! :)

The other problem is differences between brokers...

I run a couple of profitable Ea's on different demos and one broker far outperforms the other.

I have an Ea running on Alpari and FXDD demos, exactly the same Ea code, settings, everything, but Fxdd is 20% or so more profitable.

I think the key is cooperation from the end users. If there are any profitable eas available I think we have to let each other know.

ggrays what eas are you running, how long have you been running and how profitable are they

• 11 months later...