Forex Accumulator EA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: forex accumulator

I had also doubts that it is really Accumulator III by seeing the new backtests but i looked at the code and it is really Accumulator III that is written all over it.

I am using it live anyway and, up to date, i have only wins and no loses so it seems to be the real deal.

Knowledge is power.

I had also doubts that it is really Accumulator III by seeing the new backtests but i looked at the code and it is really Accumulator III that is written all over it.

I am using it live anyway and, up to date, i have only wins and no loses so it seems to be the real deal.

can i know what broker do u use live?

• 1 month later...

Forex AccumulatorIII with manual and bonus.

hxxp://stash*box.org/702836/AcccumulatorIII.zip

Best currency: EUR/USD

TF: 5M

To stay more profitable and winning percentage, do not run the EA after NFP news following week. The best time is still to run in 16 to 22 GMT hours as stated in the manual. :)

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have mq4 version? I want to add another time filter. The results on Forex Peace Army shows 17 losses in 5 months. 15 losses occur in these 2 windows: 5:00 - 8:00 and 17:00 - 20:00.

I want to add a second time filter so that we can avoid both of these windows. The EA would still have taken 2 losses. But that is not as bad as 17 losses in 5 months.

The FPA profit would have been $4,531 in such a case, instead of $2,634 that it is now......

I use the 4 pairs recommended in the manual. For the settings, i use the default ones except RiskPercent=0.3 and Lots=0.1.

I may increase the risk later if i see everything still goes right in the long run.

how does accumulator perform till now in fxopen? still use default setting? how bout the trading hours?

Re: Forex Accumulator EA

Hi everyone,

Here is a new version. Version 3.1 has a second time filter I added. Please see my note on page 6 about hours that are not good for Accumulator III.

Phoenix48 and I worked together on this. Please test, test, test before you put this on a live account.

[url]http://www.multiupload.com/VMU6DTAPDI[/url]

Let us know how it works.

big thanks to JFX_2007 and Phoenix48.

If anyone is interested, here's a little modification to version 3.1 to allow the EA to work on brokers with suffixes to the currency symbol (ie. JadeFX, micro accounts)...

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/214061884/34ad2177/Forex_Accumulator_v31.html

Here is my post from page 6:

"The results on Forex Peace Army shows 17 losses in 5 months. 15 losses occur in these 2 windows: 5:00 - 8:00 and 17:00 - 20:00.

I want to add a second time filter so that we can avoid both of these windows. The EA would still have taken 2 losses. But that is not as bad as 17 losses in 5 months. The FPA profit would have been $4,531 in such a case, instead of $2,634 that it is now......"

What I did - and Phoenix made some modifications to, as well as tested - was add a second time filter.

I recommend that you take the 2 BAD GMT windows above and adjust the time settings in your broker to avoid these windows. But test, to make sure. There will still be losses, but far fewer.

EUR/USD is looking good. Does anyone else have other recommended pairs?

Yes, those are GMT times. You will need to adjust based on your broker's GMT offset.

Yes, closing these windows does shut down some wins. But every loss wipes out 3 wins because this EA has a 3:1 RR ratio. If you have 17 losses in 5 months, you are wiping out 51 good trades. I would rather have the ability to close out the 2 windows that are causing **MOST** of the losses.

If I take 25 fewer good trades and only have 2 losses, that means my losses have wiped out 31 wins instead of 51. Does that make sense? My EA takes fewer trades but is 50% MORE profitable.

Also, If I knew that my robot is much less likely to have losses, I would increase my lot size.

A robot like Accumulator is all about the numbers.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
big thanks to JFX_2007 and Phoenix48.

If anyone is interested, here's a little modification to version 3.1 to allow the EA to work on brokers with suffixes to the currency symbol (ie. JadeFX, micro accounts)...

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/214061884/34ad2177/Forex_Accumulator_v31.html

Link not working Please reupload

• 2 weeks later...