Indicator for Price Snapshot

middx58

Hello

Could someone please send download link if following indicator is available. And if it is not available, could an experienced MQ4 Coder please make one.

==========================

Indicator to display following as single line on top of the chart to which it is attached

[ Today's Bid High (Range) Today's Bid Low ]||||[ Today's Bid Open (+or- Diff with Current Bid) ]||||[ Current Bid (Current Spread) Current Ask ]

Examples -

[ 1.5450 (150) 1.5300 ]||||[ 1.5400 (+15) ]||||[ 1.5415 (5) 1.15420 ]

[ 1.5450 (150) 1.5300 ]||||[ 1.5400 (-15) ]||||[ 1.5385 (5) 1.15390 ]

==========================

Your help would be greately appreciated. [-O<

Re: [REQ] - Indicator for Price Snapshot

I have a similar indi, it might be useful, if it wouldn't though tell me to write new one for you

Thank you reza_oscar. The indicator you supplied is brilliant. But I just wanted to keep it simple with a simple single-line display.

I would like to take up your offer. I would apprecate it if you could write new one please.

Best regards ^:)^

here you are the wanted indicator,

I hope enjoy it :-bd

if something was wrong tell me to modify

good luck :)>-

Thank you so much reza_oscar. This is perfect!

When you get a chance and if you don't mind, it would be nice to have following improvements please .....

(1) [ (nnn) nnn nnn nnn nnn nnn ]||| ..... in the beginning of current display, where each of the number is previous five days daily range, the latest one on right with the first number (nnn) as an average

(2) |||[ mm:ss ] ..... to be added on the right side of current display, where the mm:ss is the count-down counter for the current candle to finish and new one to start. it resets when new candle starts

(3) not so important, but if (x,y) could be adjusted to move the display position

(4) not so important, but if the font size and color could be allowed to change

Many thanks for your help!! ^:)^

hi, here you are the new indi with (1) and (2) improvements,

actually i'm a little busy and i've no time to do step (3) and (4), if you want such visual improvement use the first indi which i posted before.

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

hi, here you are the new indi with (1) and (2) improvements,

actually i'm a little busy and i've no time to do step (3) and (4), if you want such visual improvement use the first indi which i posted before.

This is perfect! Thank you very much reza_oscar! ^:)^

BTW .... I like your Avtar (mr.Bean!) :))

Re: Indicator for Price Snapshot

hi my friend,

here you are the .mq4 , it's very simple... ;)

Hello reza_oscar

I am trying to make some further modifications to MQ4 you kindly shared

Could you please let me know how to write code to add Bid (eg 1.5480) and Daily Range (e.g. 120) to make Total (e.g. 1.5600)

Thank you very much in advance!

I can't understand your question clearly... do you mean you want to predict price (current bid + daily range)?

it's very easy bro :o you can add them by "+" ;)

daily = iHigh(NULL,0) - iLow(NULL,0); //0 means today, 1 means yesterday and etc...

pp = Bid + daily;

anyway, fill me in if you mean anything else...

I can't understand your question clearly... do you mean you want to predict price (current bid + daily range)?

it's very easy bro :o you can add them by "+" ;)

daily = iHigh(NULL,0) - iLow(NULL,0); //0 means today, 1 means yesterday and etc...

pp = Bid + daily;

anyway, fill me in if you mean anything else...

As Bid would be with decimals (e.g. 1.5480) and Range (daily) would be a whole number (e.g. 120), by adding them together as mentioned above, would it not become 121.5480 instaed of intended 1.5600?

I haven't tried above, but please confirm

thank you

As Bid would be with decimals (e.g. 1.5480) and Range (daily) would be a whole number (e.g. 120), by adding them together as mentioned above, would it not become 121.5480 instaed of intended 1.5600?

oh, i got it!!

the code which I've written in last message is correct and does not give you wrong answer (121.5480)!!.

The daily ranges which inid shows in your MT4 screen as a complete number is divided to currency point, if you look at the code you will find it (in five lines i divided d1~d5 / mypoint to achieve non-decimal number). so if you use the above code you will get the desired number..