Advanced Droid Tactics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]: Advanced Droid Tactics

please post the version of the MDpro we can use with advanced droid tactics .post the downloading link here if you have it for the benefit of other.also setting for broker lite forex and fxpro I mean their GMTsettings.thanks

Here is the download links

h**p://forex-megadroid.com/collect.html
h**p://www.forex-megadroid.com/collect-pro.html

leave some kudos....TQ :shand: :shand:

Re: Advanced Droid Tactics

This is the latest news from Benjamin R. Cook, the author of Advanced Droid Tactics.

[center:v113xugd]Doors Closed Indefinitely[/center:v113xugd]

The recent changes in MegaDroid v1.20 have made it increasingly difficult to implement the Advanced Droid Tactics methods. For this reason I have decided to stop taking new customers for the indefinite future. I will continue to support my existing customers as best as possible in light of these changes, but feel that it is not responsible to take on any new customers. I am disappointed in the changes, but it is out of my hands.

Re: Advanced Droid Tactics

the point is we should open 4 chart with same pairs ?? I'm still confusing with this guides :-?

yes. but using different trading times. re-read the instructions and it should be obvious.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician