EuroBlaster V3

Re: EuroBlaster V3

Thanks for that.

I'm a paying customer to Euroblaster and I never received this update at all.

I'm not very fond of euroblaster v2 to be honest --- low tp and high drawdown. No way to trade really. I'll check this new version out.

Educated

double gd_unused_296 = 5.0;

double gd_unused_304 = 10.0;

double gd_unused_312 = 22.0;

double gd_unused_320 = 20.0;

double gd_unused_328 = 26.0;

double gd_unused_336 = 13.0;

double gd_unused_344 = 15.0;

double gd_unused_352 = 10.0;

Why remove these lines, there is only a time limit?

Euroblaster V3 is still pretty rubbish. Will still blow an account up, although the accuracy is a little better. Only 300 pip SL now, rather than 350.

Euroblaster will still blow your account up. Your best bet is to run it aggressively and take your winnings as soon as possible.

well, backtests are not always indicative of future results. sometimes updates are also made to adapt to current market situations.

this EA (previous versions) has been doing good for me live for quite some time now (since beginning of year). just have to use better MM and less aggressive trading to achieve good results with this one.

Well, if you want to use this ea with $500, i would say just the setting for 1 order and 0.01 or 0.02 because it can have a very big drawdowns, i have tested it live both mini and standard, doesn't seems promising to me, it open buy at high peak and open sell at lowest peak which eventually is overbought or oversold condition, but lucky enough i have set it at 0.01 and 0.10.

I don't recommend this ea, although they have come out new version all time, 136patrick.mt4stats has been taken out from publicity and it hit stop loss as i saw it the last time in big drawdowns i guess it hit.

I can recommend you mega droid v1.11a, it's still safe and consistent.

Note: Never risk your account more than 2%, best is 1%, don't wait until i blows up your account.

Well, if you want to use this ea with $500, i would say just the setting for 1 order and 0.01 or 0.02 because it can have a very big drawdowns, i have tested it live both mini and standard, doesn't seems promising to me, it open buy at high peak and open sell at lowest peak which eventually is overbought or oversold condition, but lucky enough i have set it at 0.01 and 0.10.

I don't recommend this ea, although they have come out new version all time, 136patrick.mt4stats has been taken out from publicity and it hit stop loss as i saw it the last time in big drawdowns i guess it hit.

I can recommend you mega droid v1.11a, it's still safe and consistent.

Note: Never risk your account more than 2%, best is 1%, don't wait until i blows up your account.

I'll go with you, bro,... EuroBlaster all ver is not better than MegaDroid + Dragonpips v3 :-bd

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, this EA is not good. It makes bad entries. It's counter-trend, and the creator is using scalping TP levels. The live account is using very high risk, a large drawdown is eventually inevitable. I have this EA.

He does not use fixed settings, and is still experimenting with different settings, and does not provide you with profitable settings, you have to figure that out for yourself.