My New EA

Re: My New EA

I will upload middle of next week :D

well its been a week since he said he will post it.. bla, bla, bla...

You know I finally figured it out.. After reading about Renko and how it works its not that hard to Make/Create you OWN chart data and run that chart with whatever EA you have.. Dont know why I never GOT IT before.. AnyBody could make a Killer EA and Then make you OWN chart to run it on...

I heard lots of people think a particular EA has been curve fitted to a particular thing.. And then we get ahold of the EA to find nothing unusual.. ITS NOT THE EA.. Its the chart the scammer ran it on... A real scammer would first get ahold of Bogus Chart and then make a Bogus EA to make millions on the Strat Tester.. Of course they could not release an investor password or even do a mt4stat thing for fear of showing crap.. Sound Familiar... Makes you wander why so many of the EA's coming out cant do 5-digit brokers.. Silly me; the Bogus Charts have been around and are in 4-digit mode.. The scammers dont even bother to test 5-digit demo because they know the EA dont work anyway... ANything to make a buck.. And hope ClickBank dont shut you off.. Another thought as to why so many EA's have 300-400 stop loss.. The Bogus Charts dont have that kinda drawdown... Only the poor sap that buys the EA and then runs it live.. The Brokers must love this stuff...

We need to find out where these guys get ahold of Custom Charts (probably from brokers)... Those are the real Scammers... Its all starting to make sense this big circle jerk thats been going around..

Of couse this dude royakma here probably wont tell us...

I think we just need to wait. If he is nice and want to share it with us, in this case he is generous and love others, but if not, this is something up to him. I hope he can share it with us.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

You still don't want to share your EA. O.k, let me say this to you "This EA you have is simply Iian 1.6 as someone mentioned in one of the previous posts". In fact, it is going to blow the account whenever there is a very strong trend. I hope you can be very careful with that.

Good luck,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)