[REQ] Basket Trading System EA

• 3 weeks later...

Re: [REQ] Basket Trading System EA

Ciao haveone2,

A personal opinion.

Some history:

Trader xxx has a number of threads at Factory Girls and other forums, where he appeared to offer his system in bits and pieces.

A lot of talented ppl contributed; he had hissy-fits, locked then unlocked threads; stopped contributing, started contributing again and generally left ppl up in the air. He gave the impression of being ill-tempered, unreliable and seeking publicity. He would take offense at the slightest criticism and dished out information about his system in small doses, leaving some parts incomplete.

I have no idea if he ever divulged everything fully in the open. I believe he gave info to his believers via pm.

I've not been in touch with the method for a long time. :|

The following quote is typical of the general attitude:

Personally, I am very protective of all the indicators, ea, script and other tools created for this system. We are limiting the distribution of these indicators to current members only. Current member being enrolled in the Basic or Advance or 1K Group is only allowed access to updated tools of the trades. Should a member decided to cut his membership with the group, he no longer entitled to an update of the tools we used.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

The basket method presented by T101(Julius) is actually quite simple...

Read the first few pages of that FF thread, you'll understand most of the rules. After that, you need to join them in the chatroom.

(The indicators are nothing useful, just my 2 cents.)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a Skype chatroom.

You can find the link in that long long Basket Trading thread in FF.

I don't have Skype in the current computer, so I can't login to check the chatroom name for now...

I guess you can get it by some simple thread search.

PS.Sometimes you can get quite good tips there. ;))