Would it be good if there is independent information for EA

Would it be good if there is independent information for EA  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be good if there is independent information for EA

• Yes it would be good to know!
    • Not sure what you mean!
    • No, waste of time!

Do you think it would be good if there is an independent information about real EA performance on real money account?

For example a web site that has all statement of real money ea trading.

I get tired of demo accounts that show different performance than real. :(( X_X X-(

People that create a commercial EA always have great marketing and not so great performance. Brokers have incredible demo spread and funky real.

I know that there are few websites that provide information about EA performance on demo accounts. I am thinking to have same thing but for real money accounts.

Please, share your opinion :shand:

Thank you for voting :-bd

Kudus is what gives me power....

Re: Would it be good if there is independent information for EA

one way you can deal with this problem is to use a copy software, I see people saying that so and so EA will work on demo but not on a real account and thats just bullshit.

take the same EA and run it from a demo account with MT4 copy software and it works just fine, broker never knows how or what you are doing and the lag is only 1 sec or so..problem solved

one way you can deal with this problem is to use a copy software, I see people saying that so and so EA will work on demo but not on a real account and thats just bullshit.

take the same EA and run it from a demo account with MT4 copy software and it works just fine, broker never knows how or what you are doing and the lag is only 1 sec or so..problem solved

I may not complete agree with you. I have spoken with brokers myself and they do acknowledge that Demo and Real MT4 are different. Not only the spread but information also the data.

Kudus is what gives me power....

Hey,, the lag can be up to 3 minutes between demo and live.. You should monitor the time values better..

what happened to that EA you telling us about.

I thought you were gonna post it.

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4212

Hey,, the lag can be up to 3 minutes between demo and live.. You should monitor the time values better..

what happened to that EA you telling us about.

I thought you were gonna post it.

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4212

guess this has been answered already about the sharing where you ask before :-/

and as to demo live feed lag

I am talking copy software here and have used it quite extensively and can tell you it works with about a 1 sec lag. You also need to know your broker and test test test.

so for everyone that say an EA works on demo but not live.......copy the signals to your live account, it works I have done it and hosted many managed EA's for others this way on my server. Problem solved

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...