MACD-X from Forexbarometer.com

Re: MACD-X from Forexbarometer.com

On that link look below at MACD-X. The top chart is only for MACD and is not great but lower on the same page you will see a much better results.

I had demo'ed it over a year ago - I do not know if they will let you trial it still [short demo life]. Please note that it all depends how you use it [interpret the MACD-X] and what parameters you input. They do not provide to you what the settings should be, its just like any other indicator which many sites have marketed where you provide the parameters....

In my opinion, its a very good product if you use MACD type inidcators.

It seems like you have to purchase support as well along with the product. Supposedly on the forum they provide weekly modifications. That is why it would be best if someone who has purchased it will be able to shed more light on it.

this system haven't big drawdown but also not big profits. i have this system and did not reflect what he claims. i backtested it from 1.march to 1.july and if i optimize every 2 weeks as directed account of 1000$ (with 1$/pip) can become 2250$. maximal drawdown in two weeks : 18%. maximum gain in two weeks : 60%. but something don't work on live account as expected :-?? after all this is a good and stable system

p.s. the system have an activation key that work only on your local machine and so for the indicator. this work with in parallel with an external program so the indicator and the ea can't be educator to work alone

I bought the leader EA a while back from this guy. it didn't;t work and he stopped selling it. so hopefully this one actually works. it seems he comes out with halfway though out ideas and doesn't fully test them and then expects everyone to figure it out themselves and in more works or less, calls people "incompetent" just because we can't read hos code and try to figure out what his EA does.

i dunno, I'll sit this one out guys.