Lists

Nancy

Can you recommend ways to build lists. I am really trying to research online marketing and that seems to be an important part. I have come across a few things but I am hesitant as my budget is tight and I dont want to sign up for things that are not worthwhile if possible.

Thank You

Nancy

Can you recommend ways to build lists. I am really trying to research online marketing and that seems to be an important part. I have come across a few things but I am hesitant as my budget is tight and I dont want to sign up for things that are not worthwhile if possible.

Thank You

Nancy

To be honest with you in my experience a list takes time to build. To have a good list you have to have relationships with people that trust you and are like minded to the programs that you are promoting.

The people with the big lists are people that have taken years to build them. In the meantime until you can do that I'd say trying out safelist solo ads. A good one is freeadplanet.com and there are a few others out there.

I hope this helps. Just know to be patient and that a quick list isnt worth as much as a methodically developed list of relationships.

468x60_1.gif

Thank You

Nancy

To be honest with you in my experience a list takes time to build. To have a good list you have to have relationships with people that trust you and are like minded to the programs that you are promoting.

The people with the big lists are people that have taken years to build them. In the meantime until you can do that I'd say trying out safelist solo ads. A good one is freeadplanet.com and there are a few others out there.

I hope this helps. Just know to be patient and that a quick list isnt worth as much as a methodically developed list of relationships.

Thank You. Do you have referral link for freeadplanet? I will give that one a try. I appreciate your response. Patience is a virtue..... not always one of mine.... :rolleyes: I am determined to learn this. I am glad I found this site. Thanks to Blondie.

• 3 weeks later...

The easiest way to build a list is by offering free reports in your area of expertise or the topic of the list you're trying to build.

Step by step guide

1- Create the report. You can write it from your own , hire a freelance writer to do it .or just compile one from the numerous articles you find online

2 - Create a squeeze page . (Page where you'll drive traffic in order to get subscribers) - Example : http://lrhyip.com/freereport/

3- Signup with an online list manager like getresponse.com ,aweber.com or install an list program on your site (find plenty of free scripts on hot scripts)

4 Configure the mail form so when user will signup he will get the report

5 Promote your squeeze page

If you need any help just let me know B)

• 2 weeks later...