Forex Humanoid

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Humanoid

Backtested it on the Dukascopy tick data. It's not impressive at all. Definitely not something I would run on a live account. The results I uploaded are with UseTradeHour = false; the graph for UseTradeHour=true with 23-08GMT trading is looking pretty much the same (but with half the number of orders) - I won't bother uploading it, too.

Download full report:

http://www.4shared.com/file/129920167/8010ac47/

Random rant: yeah, it does trade like a humanoid, unfortunately not like a humanoid that actually knows how trade forex profitably.

I have downloaded Humanoid robot from this site.

But I can found something wrong with this bot.

It's open a position anytimes when I restart MT4.

After the Robot closed that position(win/lose).

It will not open anyposition all the time.

It seem the result of live trading was not as impressive as demo test for me. :?:

If you left the EA work automatically, it will open the position during the setting time.

After the Robot closed that position either win or lose, it will open new position only btw the open - closed time but not in the remaining time.

In addition, we can use the EA semi-automatically.

Whenever you restart MT4 it does open a new position. I consider this may be the goodness of this EA if we look for a strong trend to start a new position. It will control closing the order for us.:huh:

Backtested it on the Dukascopy tick data. It's not impressive at all. Definitely not something I would run on a live account. The results I uploaded are with UseTradeHour = false; the graph for UseTradeHour=true with 23-08GMT trading is looking pretty much the same (but with half the number of orders) - I won't bother uploading it, too.

Download full report:

http://[email protected]/file/129920167/8010ac47/

Random rant: yeah, it does trade like a humanoid, unfortunately not like a humanoid that actually knows how trade forex profitably.

i found the same thing birt.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi there, for those who may need this (for lite accounts) I've modified the lot calculation of the original Humanoid EA so this now fits 0.01 micro lots if you want it. Anyway, i don't recommend this EA for the long run, it's most a matter of luck than a good logic behind it (due primarily to it's large stoploss).

Enjoy.

Link: http://[email protected]/file/131602965/bed7fb14/Humanoid_EA_cacus_micro.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...