Forex Humanoid

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex Humanoid

I have been watching this over on ForexPeaceArmy with all of their forward tests. I know that creators of EAs are giving FPA free versions and are also working very closely with that site because they want their demo results to be the best compared to other robots. On 18 August this had a huge hit, over $10,000. I would not trust this until they get their RR ratio worked out. A robot should never have one big loss wipe out weeks and weeks of good results. IMHO. :o

This Ea is performaing exactly as all my backtest showed in in the beginning ... This is pretty much what the origional authors said in the beginning as well..

http://hoid01.mt4stats.com/

Dear Hacker,

I have downloaded Humanoid robot from this site.

But I can found something wrong with this bot.

It's open a position anytimes when I restart MT4.

After the Robot closed that position(win/lose).

It will not open anyposition all the time.

Could you please give me download link of the bot which show result on your mt4stats?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Plypun

Dear Hacker,

I have downloaded Humanoid robot from this site.

But I can found something wrong with this bot.

It's open a position anytimes when I restart MT4.

After the Robot closed that position(win/lose).

It will not open anyposition all the time.

Could you please give me download link of the bot which show result on your mt4stats?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Plypun

SHould be here on thread, but here it is again.. I reboot the laptop this is runnin on every sunday afternoon..

This Ea is performaing exactly as all my backtest showed in in the beginning ... This is pretty much what the origional authors said in the beginning as well..

Very strange. I have Humanoid_EA_clean_v1.0 running since the beginning of this week and it didn't trade at all for me. My broker is GMT+1 and I left the trade hours 0-10. I see that yours actually traded three times, wondering why the difference.

Very strange. I have Humanoid_EA_clean_v1.0 running since the beginning of this week and it didn't trade at all for me. My broker is GMT+1 and I left the trade hours 0-10. I see that yours actually traded three times, wondering why the difference.

I'm runnin v1.1.. cant remember what the changes were.. That was a few EA's ago...

I'm not at my place at the momemt, but when i get back I'll post the set file, but I'm pretty sure its runnin default... I hardly ever make changes from the default..

Comparing the 2 files found following differences

- added include stdlib.mqh

- set default UseHourTrade to False

- set Lots to 2 (from 5)

- added automatic MagicNumber calculation logic

- added Refresh Rates logic for context busy messages

and some other minor changes

I'm runnin v1.1.. cant remember what the changes were.. That was a few EA's ago...

I'm not at my place at the momemt, but when i get back I'll post the set file, but I'm pretty sure its runnin default... I hardly ever make changes from the default..

Oh, thank you very much. I didn't notice the v1.1, I guess I didn't read all the pages thoroughly.

Dear Hacker,

This is my MT4stats -> http://pphuman.mt4stats.com/

My balacne start at 2,000 USD.

I have change the risk for small lots to open the position.

My humanoid 's code is 12 KB.But your humanoid 's code is 17 KB.

1. Whos is the newest of humanoid?

2. Would you please tell me about the different function between your and mine version? Is that about the filler?

3. What do you thing about this issue?

We can see big drawdown on forward test at http://www.forexpeacearmy.com last week(18th August 2009 : -10,500 USD.).

We can see on -> http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/forex_humanoid/demo

But your and mine forward tests do not lose any pips.

p.s.

I already have attached EA humanoid which on my testing below. Sorry with my English.

I am running Humanoid_EA_clean_v1.1.mq4

My EA took the trade which is there in your stat 2009.08.28 09 at 1.4345,

however it did not close at 1.4345, My SL is still at 1.4495

so basically micro management of SL/TP is not happening,

there is no entry of any error in Log and expert/log folders,

what could be the issue please

Here is the .set file I'm usin for v1.1.. This came right off the laptop that is publishing the mtstat thing..

You will need to add the .set back to file name.. SInce the forum wont allow .set file to be uploaded..

Hey MODS why cant we save .set files.. I mean .mq4 .ex4 and .set are all MetaTrader native file names..

Here is the .set file I'm usin for v1.1.. This came right off the laptop that is publishing the mtstat thing..

You will need to add the .set back to file name.. SInce the forum wont allow .set file to be uploaded..

Hey MODS why cant we save .set files.. I mean .mq4 .ex4 and .set are all MetaTrader native file names..

Thanks a bunch. It's pretty much the same as mine, except that I set risk to 10 and the magic to something else. It already had a trade after I upgraded to v1.1, it must've been a problem with v1.0.