Breakout EA

What if there was an ea that would only work on breakouts. Please bare with me for just one minute.

I have bought every robot out there and have never seen a robot that opens and closes trades on breakouts only. Here is an example.

On report day the large institutions will go in one direction for maybe 30 points or more to trigger the our trades, and then they will zip in the other direction to hit our stop loss. Now how about if an ea was designed to open trades based on the speed and time of pip movement in either direction. Only scalping enough points to close the trade without getting caught up in a retrace? I know that this may be impossible, but it is just a thought. I wish I had the skills to create and ea, because this would be my project until I am successful, or totally convinced that it just wont work. :-?

Re: Just an Idea!!!

What if there was an ea that would only work on breakouts. Please bare with me for just one minute.

I have bought every robot out there and have never seen a robot that opens and closes trades on breakouts only. Here is an example.

On report day the large institutions will go in one direction for maybe 30 points or more to trigger the our trades, and then they will zip in the other direction to hit our stop loss. Now how about if an ea was designed to open trades based on the speed and time of pip movement in either direction. Only scalping enough points to close the trade without getting caught up in a retrace? I know that this may be impossible, but it is just a thought. I wish I had the skills to create and ea, because this would be my project until I am successful, or totally convinced that it just wont work. :-?

http://www.forexbrace.com/content/view/183/77/

http://www.forexbrace.com/content/view/184/77/

.....beautiful and simple semi-automatic breakout experts

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Just an Idea!!!

Wow, everyone here in this forum is wonderful. Thank you for all of your help.

Since I have started trading the forex, I have lost thousands of dollars, but in the small time that I have been a member here in INDO-VEATASI I have gotten it all back with the help that you have given me. You are the number 1 forum by far on the net in my book. If there were more people like you in the world, it would be a much better place. :-bd