Beter be Quick V224

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PureBeam 224 decompiler ???

here is a link to ex4 to mq4 224

I haven't checked it out but maybe somebody can get it from here and share on the forum!

http://depositfiles.com/files/4m5ittuuw

[email protected]

this is the authors contact email

i send a massage to this guy.. if need the password .rar need to paid usd 100..

who can crack this rar file.. please share this password..

Guest dave_rimmer

I got this message regarding password

can someone translate

'Password = pukimak kau, nak upload taruh password kepala bapak engkau buat apa'

here is a link to ex4 to mq4 224

I haven't checked it out but maybe somebody can get it from here and share on the forum!

http://depositfiles.com/files/4m5ittuuw

[email protected]

this is the authors contact email

File not found ?

Sure. Spam is not allowed.

However, by quoting his post, you are indirectly helping in promotion. So, next time, don't quote the link OK. Peace. :D

Regards,

Decompiler ex4 to mq4 V224, get it here

someone ban this guy, he is spamming, 100usd for the decompiler in that blog, not for free, you can not make here business, only sharing.

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Re: Beter be Quick V224

Guys, If the files were created from WINRAR ver3.0 or above, which is most likely the case and the password is 8 characters or longer, there is very little / no chance to crack in short period of time. Please read this article:

h**p://www.password-crackers.com/en/articles/12/

Some extract for your information:

3.1.3. How to recover RAR passwords?

RAR/WinRAR archiver version 2.x used its proprietary, but rather strong encryption algorithm. At least no RAR 2.0 attacks were known except brute force.

Starting from version 3.0, RAR has been using a strong AES algorithm, which doesn't allow any attacks more effective than the brute force. Besides, the encryption is implemented so that brute force speed on modern computer is very low, about 100 passwords per second. This carries inference that RAR 3.x system is the strongest between popular encryption systems in the context of brute force. This means you couldn't recover RAR password longer than 6-7 symbols if you have no information about the password.

BTW, make sure you read the section

2.3. How can I estimate how much it will take me to use brute-force for passwords of a certain length?

It says, for 8 symbols password composed from lower- and upper-case latin letters and digits, it will take 7 years to crack. It jumped to 100 million years if the password is 12 symbols long. X_X X_X