who is the owner of the holy grail? hameed852.mt4live.com

Re: who is the owner of the holy grail? hameed852.mt4live.com

what you need is an EA that lets you control the risk by adjusting the min trade range lot size SL based on the ADR of the pair traded and will close out trades at a given profit target and reset itself. Then YOU control all the risks and it cannot run away on you, small staedy consistant profits.

Do you mean ADR=Average Day Range? Could you please tell us a little bit detail about it, related to your strategy?

Thanks.

Hey Phoenix.. Are you planning on posting the EA here or what.. IF your planning on keeping the EA private then why even mention it.. Several poeple have asked you about it and all we get is a little dribble..

Hey Phoenix.. Are you planning on posting the EA here or what.. IF your planning on keeping the EA private then why even mention it.. Several poeple have asked you about it and all we get is a little dribble..

sorry but I do not have time to be here everyday and if you call it dribble so be it. I think it has been explained pretty well.

it will be hosted on a VPS the first part of august. No I will not sell it so it becomes public nor will I post it, no it is not fapturbo, have never looked at that TBH.

no public EA ever last long, we all know that.

Maybe I came to the wrong place but I was told people here wanted Ea's that gave steady consistent pips and this does just that.

I am offering a private EA to those that wish to take advantage of it, simple I think.

I have lots to share for free but this EA cant be one of them, I will not see my work plastered all over the net.

if you want to talk more send me a PM or email

Do you mean ADR=Average Day Range? Could you please tell us a little bit detail about it, related to your strategy?

Thanks.

as the pair moves up and down within the ADR the EA must move with it, thats where the EA is different than others, it will follow the pair as it moves resetting itself.

Look at the stats, they speak for themselves.

what you need is an EA that lets you control the risk by adjusting the min trade range lot size SL based on the ADR of the pair traded and will close out trades at a given profit target and reset itself. Then YOU control all the risks and it cannot run away on you, small steady consistant profits.

I have more results on the server where it runs right now, will get them tomorrow and post them here

I dont call this dribble but a pretty good explaination of the basic premise the EA is based on