Forex Megadroid Pro,why we should pay U$699 ?

Guys,

The MD team sent me an email with a

"special offer":"buy FapT evolution through our site (U$699) and we will give you

the new Megadroid Pro (multicurrencies,round clock) free of charge!

Remember: Forex Megadroid Pro will soon to be launched at a price

of US $699."

I'm asking you : for everybody (like me) who bought official MD wouldn't be "clear" we have all

the rights to receive this "enhanced" MD "free of charge" ?

When they sold their MD ea they stated their clients will receive lifetime support and new versions,why we should accept this fraud ?

Re: Forex Megadroid Pro,why we should pay U$699 ?

Guys,

"special offer":"buy FapT evolution through our site (U$699) and we will give you

of US $699."

I'm asking you : for everybody (like me) who bought official MD wouldn't be "clear" we have all

When they sold their MD ea they stated their clients will receive lifetime support and new versions,why we should accept this fraud ?

That my friend is a perfect example of GREED !!

Re: Forex Megadroid Pro,why we should pay U$699 ?

Guys,

of US $699."

They did the first release limited for this reason to be able to charge much more later after they establish good reputation just like FAPTurbo. Every new version they release, it will cost mega bucks! Next they will release not time limited version and charge $1200..

I guess they figured instead of trading just one pair you can now trade 4. So if you made $50 a day lets say, you can now make $200. Clever marketing and greedy but bad for clients.

Good luck

• 2 years later...

@robotfx

please, multiupload ! :) thanks

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>