New ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: New ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Since it is difficult to find reliable broker with spread 2-3 in EG/EC, I'm thinking to use ISEA with EUR/USD pair, but as I know ISEA is for sideways market, so we have to do a little bit modification namely like this:

----------buy stop, take profit 2-3 pips

----------price

----------sell stop, take profit 2-3 pips

- Change the buy/sell limit to buy/sell stop, so this will cause the robot is for trending market and they will scalp on trending market.

- Let say if we buy on the top, then the market reserve, they will hit the sell stop.

I don't have any programming knowledge and i think somebody can help to modif this ISEA and it can be used for us together to make profit.

"Did u set your UseHourTrade to True?

Also the GMTOffset = "Yr Broker difference""

Yes, it's set to true.

On backtests my best results were from 10-22 on MBTrading which is -5 gmt.

I now see that in the experts tab it says "error modify sell order: (130) invalid stop.

Any ideas.

Thanks a lot.

Hmmm...... Come to think of it, I think it is this error that's y I stop using ISEA for a time being (I still quite like this EA except that no one is helping on making this EA better). So I switch to Grail 2 as it has the similar settings.

Smile

Chankl78

Guys,

This EA is dead if not used with a broker that delivers unfiltered data feeds. Sigam is a lost cause due to their restrictions on the accounts. You are only allowed scalping on a Non DD VIP account funding minimum

$ 10 000.00 and then you will NOT get the same feed as the demo. Also withdrawing your funds is an uncertainty.

You need a broker which provides an unfiltered feed on EURCHF or EURGBP and finding one is a no go I went through all the brokers i can find without ANY success unless you have $ 10 000.00 to $ 100 000.00 + to fund an account with a broker to deliver this.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?yi3ngmhdzmo

Inside have

1) Grail22

2) Grail23

3) IAPE

5) ISEA (Orginal)

6) ISEA (4 or 5 digit_nolimitorder)

Enjoy.

The ISEA (4 or 5 digit_nolimitorder) is a strongly modified version of the original ISEA EA with a lot more functions like Money Mgt., better trade closing functions, better limited order functions. So its worth to test it out !