New ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Hi all,

I am a newbie, still finding my ultimate EA in this forum. Currently i find this ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor) very interesting & making money out of it.

Today, I am trying to post something in this thread ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor) but, somehow, it is locked. So I opened a new thread so that all the expert of ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor) can continued to advice us Newbies in this EA.

I am using forex.com, doing a live forward testing. Below is my settings in a M5 Time Frame

UseMoneyManagement = true;

Risk = 1;

Slippage = 2;

MagicNumber = 123;

LotSize = 0.01;

TakeProfit = 20;

StopLoss = 290;

MA_PipsAway = 20;

MA_Period = 16;

MA_Shift = 0;

UseHourTrade = FALSE;

GMTOffSet = 1;

FromHourTrade = 6;

ToHourTrade = 18;

LatOrderStoppedOut = " --Delay time--";

UseDelay = true;

MinutesToDelay = 5;

AddComment = "";

Hope that ISEA expert can help to tune my setting to make even more & faster money.

Thanks!!

Smile

Chankl78

Re: New ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

For those that have been posting on the ISEA thread, Futron etc.

Thanks a lot.

I have been backtesting on MBT MT4 platform spreads are around 2 - 2.5 on EUR/CHF

Would it be possible to put in a option of "max trades" which could be set to only have 1 open trade at a time, so that it could be used on a U.S. broker (MB Trading).

Thanks.

Hi chankl78,

No I only trade on M5 and M15. M5 - MA_Period 8 or 10 and M15 MA_Period 8.

Still doing test to optimize and get the best settings. Will post at some stage, a bit busy now.

ok,

here we go.

When I watch it now, it seems to me, that ea is sometimes replacing sell and buy orders. Take a look at the trades opened on eurgbp.

I have no idea what cause that.

Anyway, today, I got no trades for EurChf, EurGbp or EurUsd.

I do not know what is the reason.

But, when I check the Expert Tab, I found the following errors as below.

00:00:05 ISEA_4or5_digits_no limitorder EURCHF,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

00:00:05 ISEA_4or5_digits_no limitorder EURCHF,M5: Error Modify SELL order : (4051) invalid function parameter value

Any idea what causes this errors? It has the same errors for EurGBP, EurUsd

Hope the experts can help on that.

Hmmm... Seem that it cannot run all the pairs together.

After I take out EurGbp, EurUsd & then restart the server, EurChf had a trade immediately.

I try again to put EurGBP & EurUsd, same errors again.

Anyone can explained?

I did a back test with the EA and preset (I changed the hours from 10-22) on MB trading for the last month and a half and had good results (10.000.00 to around 40.000.00).

I then tested it on FXopen ECN with the same settings and the account went down to zero.

Anyone tested the EA on FXopen ECN with decent results?

The spread on EUR/CHF on MBtrading is around 1 pip now, while on FXopen ECN is 3.5 pips.

Can someone point out a broker with a low spread, or can someone make the EA compatible with a U.S. broker by putting in a option of max trades which can be set to one to only allow one trade at a time.

I know the thunder 4wd EA has such a parameter, I know nothing in programing but maybe the script can be copied from there.

Thanks.

hi guys,

I always run the EA all together and it works fine

and I have use fx open, it still too slowly for this EA to work nicely. so I suggest you not to use it.

Also I have some idea how to use this ISEA. my ISEA has been corrected and clean for 5 digits broker and I use fxpro. it run so badly but CONSISTENT. So, anyone that can help to put the reversal entry. if it buy change by sell and upsidedown. but in the same entry point. Anyone can help? thxx..

hi guys,

I always run the EA all together and it works fine

and I have use fx open, it still too slowly for this EA to work nicely. so I suggest you not to use it.

Also I have some idea how to use this ISEA. my ISEA has been corrected and clean for 5 digits broker and I use fxpro. it run so badly but CONSISTENT. So, anyone that can help to put the reversal entry. if it buy change by sell and upsidedown. but in the same entry point. Anyone can help? thxx..

Wowow..... Finally, today I have the time to read thru all the 126 pages of the ISEA thread.

What an interesting thread.

Hope that the experts of ISEA to continue to support this EA & create a better EA. I have so much of full hope in it.

Saw lots of demo MT4Live Statements. Mostly it only last max up to 1 month & the last one is dated on the 19th June. There is no updated statement until now?

Looking towards all the contribution from experts in ISEA again. Thanks.

Smile

Chankl78

I have gotten great back tests.

I am currently forward testing on a demo with the same settings, but it's always displaying "this is not trading time", for the full 24 hour period.

Any insight ?

Thanks.