Megadroid Pro (links first post)

Re: Megadroid Pro

which opthin did you use i just take 10% in month please tell me completely

>>Ruyjeans, Shakers,

I already post my settings few weeks ago.

My broker is MIG, I use Mdpro v07bbrain that I modified, I use it On M15. No recovery (because I use others Ea and recovery is calculated with account equity). No MM, I use fixed lots

Hours : 21-23 (gmt+2) so 19-21 set in Mdpro. It's 2 hours earlier that the defaut settings

except EurGbp, Eurchf, usdcad 20-24

I close all trades near 00:30 (22:30gmt).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the original version I use in my HDD

My version is from MEGADROID PRO v1.00ee (educated & enhanced) unplugged v0.7

XE with full customisation

hxxp://www.f0rexsh@ring/189383

Thanks a lot for sharing your mod version! However, I haven't been able to make it work. It neither compiles nor attach to charts. Please give me a advice!

During my backtest I found that I get better results with TF15, but i must sais i realized that for only 1 or 2 backtests. More backtest must be run to be sure.

Anyway i think there is not too much difference since Md watch at different Tf to take a trade.

I run MD in demo for 4 month and real for 1 month and i still happy with TF15

Can anyone tell me what the benefits are of running MD Pro on 15m Charts instead of 1hr?

Does it have any effect on the trades taken?

Thanks

M

thanks for your replay.

About your question, I alway run MDPro on h1 timeframe... dont know hoe 15M performs.. but usuually using the developers settimgs as he tested for sure different timeframes.

Hi,

here are my 3 demo account started the last week with different trading hours :

First : MD Pro 20-22 GMT => http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ShaKerZ/mdpro-20-22gmt/1963

Second : MD Pro 21-23 GMT => http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ShaKerZ/mdpro-21-23gmt/1964

Third : MD Pro 19-21 & 21-23 GMT => http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ShaKerZ/mdpro-19-21--21/1965

;)

Anyone get any LIVE trades last night? I am only running the 4 original MDPro pairs at the moment, but did not get any trades with FXCM. Not sure if it is because I have changed the spread setting to default (0). I ran it at (1) in the past and had more active trading. Although, the FXCM spreads are ok on these pairs.

My MD ADT on Alpari did not trade either.

thanks

M

Anyone get any LIVE trades last night? I am only running the 4 original MDPro pairs at the moment, but did not get any trades with FXCM. Not sure if it is because I have changed the spread setting to default (0). I ran it at (1) in the past and had more active trading. Although, the FXCM spreads are ok on these pairs.

My MD ADT on Alpari did not trade either.

thanks

M

For the MAXspread setting, when set to the default (0), it will use the EA's pre-determined spread for that currency pair.

If you set to other value, it replace the default max spread. If you set to 1, it means the max spread to be 1 pip.

Is it possible you are trading at 1 pips Max spread before?

likely you will have no trades open. Check the Experts tab, it will have all the messages there.

[quote="awsl

For the MAXspread setting, when set to the default (0), it will use the EA's pre-determined spread for that currency pair.

If you set to other value, it replace the default max spread. If you set to 1, it means the max spread to be 1 pip.

Is it possible you are trading at 1 pips Max spread before?

likely you will have no trades open. Check the Experts tab, it will have all the messages there.

Sorry Awsl, I meant that my setting in the past was -1, allowing any spread to activate a trade.

This caused me some problems with GBPCHF when it opened trades with an 8+ pip spread. Very hard to complete the scalp at those levels. So, I changed back to 0 setting to see how things go. Hence my question, if anyone had trades and my setting had blocked my trades.

Seems it was a quiet night all round due to China New Year. Will sit it out for now.

thanks again for your reply.

Hi bbrain,

Is this version for the EUR/USD pair only?

Is there a version 1.21 for MD PRO version?

Please let me know.

Again many thanks.

Very good job!!! :-bd

Hi,

Afaik MDP latest version are v1.01, which is already posted on the forum.

From the site: Forex MegaDroid Pro v1.01 (released 16th August 2009)

Br.

@bbrain : thanks for the v1.21 educate version but.. I've an error on the chart when I put the robot : "Authentification failed - error(0)". Can you correct that please ?

Thanks & Kudos for you ;)

It is fine for me, backtested without problem, and also tried on real chart too. Please check your settings / MT4.