Megadroid Pro (links first post)

Re: Megadroid Pro

@bbrain : thanks for the v1.21 educate version but.. I've an error on the chart when I put the robot : "Authentification failed - error(0)". Can you correct that please ?

Thanks & Kudos for you ;)

It is fine for me, backtested without problem, and also tried on real chart too. Please check your settings / MT4.

Backtests works but I've always the error authentification... I try tu put any receipt code but it's the same... The good authentification appears and just after, the error message.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"bbrain" seems your version v07 of MDPro is still the latest? (currently using that version and it work's well)

Another question for you about the variable TP in MD. How does this work and how does it calculate to close an order?

I am curiouse if this can be used in another EA too?

thanks a lot!

Hi ShaKerZ,

it is easy to solve that error problem, do the following:

1) open your EA with MetaEditor

2) go to these program files beginning with this one:

/* if (ai_0 & 16384 > 0) PrintLN("Authenticated, EDUCATED v1.21_bbr121-1", TextColor1);

3) now go the this one, the last one:

if (ai_0 & 4096 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Authorisation declined", TextColor1);

*/

4) insert /* for the first file and */ for the last one... look at both files here, I have done it for you,

Regards, joh

Hi ShaKerZ,

here you have the beginning and the end ... after done the settings don't forget to compile the new EA... maybe you can make a copy so if it don't work so you have still the original one... hope this helps.. joh

/* if (ai_0 & 16384 > 0) PrintLN("Authenticated, EDUCATED v1.21_bbr121-1", TextColor1);

else PrintLN("Authentication failed - error(" + ai_0 + ")", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 512 > 0) PrintLN("Attention: Upgrade available", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 1024 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Upgrade required", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 1 > 0) PrintLN("Error: WinINet initialisation failed", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 2 > 0) PrintLN("Error: WinINet connection failed", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 4 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Invalid account number", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 8 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Invalid account status", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 16 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Dll and Expert versions mismatch", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 128 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Unable to retrieve authentication code", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 256 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Server response failure", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 2048 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Invalid authorisation details", TextColor1);

if (ai_0 & 4096 > 0) PrintLN("Error: Authorisation declined", TextColor1);

*/

Is it only me or the market is really quiet tonight?

No trades tonight for MDPRO on EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, USDJPY and one tiny little trade on EURCHF (0.15).

Never seen the forex market moving so little like tonight (average bar range 8-10 pips only).

Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Please let me know.

very frustrating at the moment. I ignored my rule to close positions at 23 gmt.... Mainly because I've been worse off since doing it. So tonight I stray from my rule and bammmooo. LOL

When will the asian session return to good times?

cheers

This is true Romano. Fact is markets change...

BUT with the ongoing updates (Let's hope they are ongoing) MD should hopefully adapt to the new markets conditions as they change.

I wouldn't put money on that happening though haha. More likely they will make a new robot with a new name after time.

MD depends largely on "Low Volatility" of Asian session. Inject some volatility into Asian session and that's all! it will wipe out all the account. Each failure in MD wipes out nearly 10 successful entries. Continuing high volatility for 3 or 4 days can blow alot of accounts. When the market is going to be volatile? No-one can predict and so MD is really vulnerable.

where is the RCTPA technology and the artificial inteligence that can adapt the market and predict with 95% accuracy in every market condition!!!?? =)) =))

my thoughts is that MD was optimized only for a period of months after the launch and now is performing badly because the market changed, its easy to make a robot being profitable for 10 years, you just need to do optimizations, but that doesnt mean it will be profitable in the future and with that recovery mode on, it will wipe out all your money very fast.

Hi,

I'm after suggestions on the best way to automate the closing of all open positions of a pair/ea/chart at a set time. It would have to be pair or ea specific. Perhaps it could be built in to megadroid pro or a seperate trade manager ea that would work off magic number or pair/charts etc.

I had winners on gomarkets, loosers on jadefx and iamfx demos. The asian session is a lot more challenging at the moment.

Thanks

You shouldn't trade when you have major bank holiday and news ahead. Bank holiday can cause very low or high volatility but mostly low (low liquidity) and when you add important news to mixture you get very volatile movements taking out your SL. Yesterday was one of the worst days to trade EA, Chinese bank holiday + Fed Chairman Bernanke has spoken (also CAD Gov Council Member Jenkins Speaks, JPY Core Machinery Orders m/m). When you have High impact USD news/speach don't trade with any currency pair it can and probably will affect all currency pairs (some more than the others). I personally turn off trading with currency pair which will have medium or high impact news during Assian session and as said above if there is high importance USD news I don't trade with MDPro at all (look at forexfactory calendar). That being said I'm also not very profitable with this EA (only +50 pips up in September) but most of my stop losses could be avoided if I'd follow my own rules :hammer: I know I'll respect them from now on.