instant forex profit

• 1 month later...

Re: instant forex profit

I did see a PDF document on the system whilst googling. It takes the lat couple of weeks highs, lows, and closes and then tells you what to do the following week i.e. where to place a long order, where to place a short order, what your s/l and t/p should be. So not really a system, it does some sort of calculation based on the weekly figures you put in and then tells you what to do. You should be able to find more info on the web.

Re: instant forex profit

Here you go!

hxxp://[email protected]/file/112874814/59dfc82e/Ifxprofits_Course_Materials.html

Enjoy!

Kudo to you HunFxTrader.

Thank you, I was looking for it.

Although some said Kishore is another marketeer like Bill Poulos, I believe if they dare to put some high price tag on it, there bound to be something we can learn from. For example, in Forex Income Engine, one thing I really learn was the idea of identifying the entry setup, entry, stop loss and exit strategies.

This may be obvious for most of you, as you plan the trade and trade the plan. For me, it took sometime to get use to the steps, and it helps. Although I must say that, following his methods described in the course did not score well, around 50 - 60%. (It could be due to my own, eg trading sessions, time frame,) Of all, the drill of planning entry, stop and exit, helps me a lot in saving pips, and strengthening a habit.

I have just downloaded Kishore's course, and will look at it and give you my feedback.

By the way, I think the course comes with cd rom, anyone cares to share?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...