mechanics trade - New EURUSD 2009

See the performance from its official website:

http://mechanics-trade.com/

The detailed statement is here:

http://mechanics-trade.com/statistics/DetailedStatementFull.htm

I converted all the lot sizes to 0.1 on the statement above. The profit would be $1420 instead of $4255 in less than two weeks.

Get a demo by searching "mechanics" from slil.ru by yourself.

The performance is too good to be true. Let's have a test.

Re: mechanics trade - New EURUSD 2009

This is another Martingdale special. Take a look in the statement at the ordersize progression. Or better said "play now, suffer later". Very similar to FXPie.

Hi FXNight,

I'm mainly interested in this file because it contains the latest Ex4 to MQ4 decompiler :) ,unfortunately though, the rar file is password protected. :o

fxknight, I noticed it uses Martingdale method. That's why I converted all the trade sizes on their statement to 0.1 lot. It still made $1420 in the most recent two weeks with all order sizes of 0.1. The winning rates are still quite high. How do you think?

lets get the version from the official website decompiled. we can then get it educated + also have the martingale system removed.

as part of the education, not only does the serial number check need to be removed, but also it has to be allowed to backtest. i think atm the backtesting ability is turned off (at least i cannot get it to run).

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Calm down, guys. Martingale is not a flaw of this EA. It's up to us if we use it or not.

I know some scam EA's use martingale to cheat their users because their winning rates are only around 50 to 55%, and there is no way to make money except using martingale which will bring really high risk.

Forex Megadroid has an option if you want to use recovery mode or not. It's martingale too. Nobody is complaining that, because if you do not like, you can just simply disable it.

Why all of you hate a martingle system (for all variable),.. isn't very,.. very,.. bad for trade... plaease clear in deep. What affect.

do some tests and make your own conclusions.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Calm down, guys. Martingale is not a flaw of this EA. It's up to us if we use it or not.

yeah if we can decompile it, educate it, allow it to be backtested, and allow martingale to be an option (with the other option being standard lot sizing) then we'll be able to run a test and see how it goes.

let us know the results.

not being able to historically test a system pretty much makes it worthless for me :(

So how is your finding about this EA guys ?

I was testing it through the NFP-report and it did well.

The problem is, that there is no S/L and it seems to open short or long-trades only. :-?

I asked the author if it does work with an internal S/L and if the EA does hedge if the trend turns around.

He only answered, that he can’t tell me that because these are secrets behind the strategy. :?: