REQ-EA'S LOOSE 90%--WIN 10% OF ALL TRADES

:)) HI ALL I REQ. HIGH LOSS EA'S SO THAT I CAN FORWARD TEST THEM BY GOING AGAINST THE EA **COMMON--LIVETRADING--(CHECK) ASK MANUAL CONFIRMATION**THIS ONLY GIVES ALERTS & THEN TRADE IN THE REVERSE______MY LOGIC IS THAT IF EA LOOSES 9 OUT 10 TRADES THEN IN REVERSE WOULD WIN 9--LOOSE 1 I HAVE A EA TO MANAGE ALL REVERSE TRADES --- WHO KNOWS MAY FIND A GREAT SEMI-AUTO SYSTEM WITH UNPROFITABLE EA'S ;)) \m/ ENJOY & Have A Nice Day :shand:

Re: REQ-EA'S LOOSE 90%--WIN 10% OF ALL TRADES

Its not a new idea but you can't make sure that it will going to work since when optimizing the ea the ea was ok but since then the market changed, maybe in few weeks the ea will start to win again.

so ... it can work but be carefull with this.

you can take the basic EA that comes with the metatrader .

Trust me this wont work.

and @ dovgr, MACD sample works great on H4 USDJPY :)

Agree. This will not work unless "losing" EA is indeed a profitable one, but its settings are just very bad.

So you need EA which "understands" market and price action very well, and I can't name it as a losing EA, it's just bad optimization.

Trash EAs will not produce either in "normal" or "reverse" mode imho.

@dovgr: Sorry I forgot the setting cuz I no interest in non-scalping EAs

@saendee? I can teach you a 100% sure loss method and you reverse it you also get 100% loss, wanna know how? Make an EA that exit the trade as soon as it enters the trade, it lose money due to the spread, you reverse it and it'll be the same... muahahaaaa.....

Indo-Investasi Rocks