(SHARING) gift 2 all my lovely traders

Re: (SHARING) gift 2 all my lovely traders

Many of you are comfused now, how to trade it, the rules , dont worry i'll give it to you my friends there is nothing in forex that i cannot do for you all HERE: the rules

I recommend using a 30min chart with this version

Keep it simple with 3 Semafor Alert...

You only want to trade from the direction of the last stage 3 marker (that's a yellow dot with a star around it).

Make this marker your base from which to trade from.

So, if the last stage 3 marker was a LOW you only want to be going LONG with an exit target on the next high yellow dot (stage 2 marker)

***Do not go short with the newly formed stage 2 high as you would be going against the trend.

Instead, wait for the next low yellow dot (stage 2 marker) to form then go LONG again with an exit target on the next high yellow dot (stage2 or 3 marker)

***You can also go long on low green dots (stage 1 marker)

If the last stage 3 marker was HIGH, you only want to be going SHORT with an exit target on the next low yellow dot (stage 2 marker)

***Do not go long with the newly formed stage 2 low as you would be going against the trend.

Instead, wait for the next high yellow dot (stage 2 marker) to form then go SHORT again with an exit target on the next low yellow dot (stage2 or 3 marker)

***You can also go short on high orangered dots (stage 1 marker)

***Keep your stop behind the last yellow dot.

Sometimes whilst waiting for the yellow stage 2 marker to draw a stage 3 marker will be drawn instead,

either way this is your EXIT on the first signs of a pullback.

Inc. template, indicators, sounds and font. :P

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

could someone please upload to another site getting all download slots busy, have been all day

thanks

Riffster

Using proxy is also not a bad idea, mate.

Anyway, this is your file: http://www.forexsharing.com/365608

Enjoy!

chetachukwu,

Thank you for your system!

Hi

chetachukwu I was downloaden files from Your link (from 1 post). Of course I moved it to experts/indicator in MT4 Client bu it isn't working well. I see only black windows with candles and nothing yet. What is wrong?

Bro2 yg terkasih,

Mohon bantuan terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia yah please,

Bahasa Inggris saya payah banget nih :)

You only want to trade from the direction of the last stage 3 marker (that's a yellow dot with a star around it).

Make this marker your base from which to trade from.

So, if the last stage 3 marker was a LOW you only want to be going LONG with an exit target on the next high yellow dot (stage 2 marker)

***Do not go short with the newly formed stage 2 high as you would be going against the trend.

Instead, wait for the next low yellow dot (stage 2 marker) to form then go LONG again with an exit target on the next high yellow dot (stage2 or 3 marker)

***You can also go long on low green dots (stage 1 marker)

If the last stage 3 marker was HIGH, you only want to be going SHORT with an exit target on the next low yellow dot (stage 2 marker)

***Do not go long with the newly formed stage 2 low as you would be going against the trend.

Instead, wait for the next high yellow dot (stage 2 marker) to form then go SHORT again with an exit target on the next low yellow dot (stage2 or 3 marker)

***You can also go short on high orangered dots (stage 1 marker)

***Keep your stop behind the last yellow dot.

Sometimes whilst waiting for the yellow stage 2 marker to draw a stage 3 marker will be drawn instead,

either way this is your EXIT on the first signs of a pullback.

Trims banyak

Salam