[release] Grail_2 (ISEA leeched from it) - no limitorders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [release] Grail_2 (ISEA leeched from it) - no limitorders

You see in the begining, I was only allowed to run with mini lot? They do not offer the macro account at the standard NDD account at all. I went to the chat, and wrote to them, then they check with their liquidity provider, then I went chat again, then I have got ok to run 0.01 macro lot on my NDD account. If I was not allowed to run macro account, then I would close my account there at sigmaforex long time ago. Their chat and support is very reponsive, maybe I just stubborn and lukcy to get the macro lot. This is a BIG advantage for test strategys on the standard account. Normally you do not get macro lot there, you have to really insistant hard to get it.

What is happen, I think brokers normally balanced the positions inside the broker, then pass the position unbalanced to liquidity provider. macro lot in this case, normally stay within the broker. You see I did not turn the EA on most of the time, I turn it on when I feel like it and have time, and the macro lot get good fill, then I continuely to play with it. If the macro lot get bad fill, then I just not use it at all for the whole day, wait for next day.

This account mostly is for checking strategy with macro lot purpose. As long as it does not make losses, I am ok with it.

I have not asked to withdraw money there yet. So far I am not worry much about it.

Yesterday, I have got 90% of my limit order filled with 10 pips worse than my asked limit order, you can see that I have lots of loss yesterday. I will see if this will be the normal in the future, or I have been placed to some special "scalper group".

But thursday night fill order was ok.

I think the macro lot never get to the liquidity provider, they solve this within broker. Then it is bad to get fill at 8 or 10 pips worse.

It really a laughter, I hade buy limit at the botten and sell limit on the top, and end with the order filled with buy at the top and sell at the botten yesterday.

-----------

I am staying there because I have macro lot on my standard account, this normally not get anywhere else.

I am also intressted on their H1 data is also noisy, think maybe move on to M30 timeframe, and try to become friend with my broker.

May I know the reason they you aren't worry about the withdrawal?

Is it because 2000usd is too little for you or is it because you trust this broker?

I have not withdraw my money, so I do not know, but I am not worried.

They have turned off the e-gold tranfer possibility, only allow bank wire transfer deposite and withdraw. For me, only allow bank-wire deposite and withdraw is serious.

They bank account is in the Hang Sheng bank in England, the exact the same bank the FXCM is using. (I have FXCM real account). HS bank is very respectable bank.

They are registed and regulated in UK. I am in Sweden, so it is ok for me to trust broker in UK.

If I can not get 2000 USD back, it is not big world for me. Any money put into the forex account, I consider it is lost in the first begining. It is gambling, risk and award. Investment is not the word I used on the forex.

----------

Their chat support Emma Barter is very helpful for me. I have been changed my account first from USD currency to EUR currency, and also changed leverage from 1:200 to 1:500. They have done that for me. I asked macro lot, they never hade macro lot on standard account before, then they ask their liquidity provider and made the macro lot for me. This part is ok.

----

Biggest complain and the dead point is get bad fill. 8 or 10 pips bad fill. But this is a part of game, they must pretect themselve. Otherwise, I think everybody became millionarie already.

If I can not get 2000 USD back, it is not big world for me. Any money put into the forex account, I consider it is lost in the first begining. It is gambling, risk and award. Investment is not the word I used on the forex.

Brokers must worship clients like you, buddy.

Always thought only Russians throw away lots of money without worrying about it, just for fun.

Apparently your roots are from mother Russia 8-)

Any help finimej ? please ? ^:)^

Ok, but same problem with eurgbp :

2009.06.16 11:24:50 grail23_nolimitorder_5digits EURGBP_fx,M5: Error Modify SELL order : (130) invalid stops

Any idea ?

JPY needs to change the point to 0.001, my code is not made for that, please run on other pair.

OK, I must say, withdraw money at FXCH is fast. sent in form in one day, and get money withdraw back to my Webmoney the day after.

In fact, FXCM takes much longer, 4 weeks to get money withdraw there.

I have the same problem. It works fine on Go Markets (5 digit), IBFX and PFG Best (both 4 digit), but on a few others (FXCM, FxCBS, JadeFX and The Collective FX so far) I get the invalid stops error. Does anyone know what the reason might be? :huh:

I have just withdraw all the funds from my trade account at sigmaforex NDD account back to my bank account. you can see the amounts is deducated from my trading account

http://goodies2.mt4live.com

. The normall bank tranfer will take about 3 to 5 days. So I will see if I get the money back after another week from now. will let you know.

I just fill in the papper for withdraw, I am also entitled for the 400 EUR bonus beside of my profits 376 EUR as well. This bonus is expecting my expectation. Anyway, I just signed the withdraw and send the paper to them.

Victor21, please use the original EA that one with limit orders to run on your broker. the limit order was made for FXCH broker. for sigmaforex, you need the IS_4 digits.

finimej , what do you think about FXCM? Will it work on FXCM? Any thoughts guys? Sets?

-- 07 Jul 2009, 18:59 --

hi again. i have an error saying:

2009.07.07 15:57:23 grail23_nolimitorder_5digits EURCHF,M5: Error Modify SELL order : (130) invalid stops

what can i do to eliminate this? i am on FXCM (5 digits)