[release] Grail_2 (ISEA leeched from it) - no limitorders

Claim: FOREX is risk business, I am not responsible if you are using EA and lost your money.

recent discovery:

it runs good on forex.com on EURCHF M5 from 2009-may-01 data to now, since the data is bit noisy from may, 2009.

backtest pictures:

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/grail2eurchf_m5_forexcom.gif

download settings here

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/forexcomeurchfm5.set

download EA here

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmjn1t1ftij

Story: ISEA leeched the free EA from codebase. The original Grail_2 EA is on http://articles.mql4.com/163. This free EA has limit orders. However, on the FXCH you have 5 pips freeze level on the limit orders, therefore this release, has hide the limit order logic inside the EA. FXCH has freezelevel 5 pips for takeprofits if you have digits in takeprofits. Therefore the EA has the takeprofits set to zero in the send order, and use internal logic to close the order with 2 pips profits.

Enhancement:

1) avoid news. code tooks from Armtem*is EA. close all the orders 30 min before the new, and not trade 30 min before and after news. avoid all news and spreaks concern current pair and USD that have high impact.

2) time cut, if the position is last more than 20 minutes, close the order. (so we have time stoploss) you may optimize this for your period.

3) If last order stopped out with lost, then not trading for next 5 minuetes, and next trade use the smallest lots. If the order get profits again, then back to normal lots calculation.

4) compensate with broker worst fill. if you want to buy order at 0.8888, then you know broker will give you 0.8889, likely give you worser fill with 1 pip, then EA send the order at 0.8887, to get fill at the price that we want 0.8888.

5) account equity limit cut, if your account equity drop to this level, then do not trade, wait until you come.

6) automactially magic number for each pair.

7) use ATR for dynamic stoploss

8) internal logic for limit order, and only send the market order

9) TP =0 in send order, and use internal logic to close order.

I have made and adjusted the EA on the real account at FXCH, http://www.forex-swiss.com/, after optimization, the settings are default inside the EA.

to be used on FXCH, on time frame M1 (not on M5). on pair

Good results on

EURGBP

EURCHF

NZDCAD

CHFJPY (lite bit risky)

AUDNZD (lite bit risky)

AUDCHF (lite bit risky)

EURCAD (lite bit risky)

EURJPY (lit bit risky)

USDCHF

Soso result

CADJPY

AUDJPY

USDCAD ( start bad, and results good later)

AUSUSD ( start bad, and results much good later)

you download the EA open code, indicator, templates at (This version same as the last one, but I have added the 5 digits brokers there).

My experience with FXCH:

1) no problem with deposite and withdraw money, if you using webmoney, then deposite in 5 minuete and withdraw within 2 days after submitt form. live chat is alway there.

2) back test on real account data is very good, as the promise from the grail.

3) is my live account profitable? no, i have got from USD 2000 deposite to now 1802 USD. and stopped to use the EA. Why not profitable? I have got requotes and offquotes when I wanted to close my order in profits. There is no requote at all, if I want to close my order in losses. very often I have got spiks from broker, therefore I made now the ATR dynamic stoploss. I am new to the forex pair and broker, I stard to adapte the grail on my live account to FXCH to get all the enhancement. The process for adjusting code, learn and trail process also made the losses. My tolerence is 200USD losses. So I now ended my account there as well. If you want to use the EA on FXCH, or AlmaForex (USDCHF), then you are on your own.

is it worth to try it? risk is 200 USD, and award is big. if you get losses to 200 USD, cut, and get out.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [release] Grail_2 (ISEA leeched from it) for FXCH broker

I has read bad reviews at forexpeacearmy about FXCH.Does have very requotes at live account?are spreads really 1 pips about live account or it is fake?

Thanks

fxch is for eyecathing!! It doesn't show real price! Told many times, I have friend who deposit USd2000 and after few trades he found out that fxch data feed is weird and lot of spike, and he stop using it and ask for withdrawal, till now more than 6 mths ready, the money still not in!!!!!! So how many time need to tell!!! Ask fxch go to hell!!!!!

I never had problem for money withdraw at FXCH, no does for deposite neither.

Data in the real account is different with the demo account. That's why I tuned the code exactly in my FXCH real account.

spread is 1 pips on EURGBP. 2 pips on EURCHF, AUDCHF.

I never trusted the reviews on the FPA, why? because lossers always complains. no matter what. I did not say FXCH is good, but I do not say it is bad .

I am also currently demo forward test it on the forex.com on EURCHF M1.

Data in the real account is different with the demo account. That's why I tuned the code exactly in my FXCH real account.

I never trusted the reviews on the FPA, why? because lossers always complains. no matter what. I did not say FXCH is good, but I do not say it is bad .

How are yours results at live account with FXCH? Is this still with $200 of loss? if you can to put a link of mt4stats for we monitor the EA this broker will be great!

Thank you!

Hi finimej and really thanks for the great job done!

May I ask you what kind of account are u using at Forex.com? There are three types available :) How is going the test?

All the best .

I'm not getting info FPA, this is real case happen to my Friend, he use BankingFX EA to run, it is up to ur our still want to put head into to water!!! so stubborn

so Is FXCH a scam broker or not?

many people is telling the broker is SCAM!!

but dont know the truth..

If FXCH is a good broker then THIS IS A VERY GOOD NEWS!

please confirm

thanks

If you really want to have true opinion on this broker - try it with a minimal real account?

Otherwise it's just BS - some people like it, some not.

Make your own opinion, mate, if you're really appealed by adverts.

If you feel you don't want to risk even minimal account to try this broker - you better start to forget about it and look for other options. Simply as that.

Hi finimej !

Thank you for your excellent work.

It works EA with 1000 $ ?

How can I change this?

Thanks Lisa

Hello, this EA is tailored on the FXCH real account. Each broker has different technique to trade against you. so I do not know any other 5 digits broker who provide you 2 pips max spread.

you can change the account limit to any amount you like, anyway, if you have 1000, then you set the account limit ot 700. If it dropped to this level, cut and wait for you to come home.

Great job!

Quick question:

Does the time function work based on GMT?

Do we need to change it according to our timezone so it starts and stops trading?

'

the news function is not depends on the time zone.

If you only want to use the hours limit, then it shall be set to your broker time. As I said, this EA is made for FXCH broker´or other 4 digits broker.