This was the 2nd Place at the EA World Championship 2008:

http://test-abeiks.ucoz.com/blog/2008-12-09-3

Could someone share this EA please? :peace:

The results looks very impressive. :lol:

Thanks,

megainvest

The seller:

I have decided to sell MT4 EA „Indian”

After numerous desires to obtain MT4 EA, I have decided to share with it. Since my EA appeared on Automated Trading Championship 2008 Top 10, I have received many mails with request to sell my program „Indian”.

I have successfully got profit for more than a year on real accounts using different versions of program „Indian”. Being realistic we understand that EA who work with one broker will not work with other broker. That is why there is developed universal version of the program. Parallel many improvements have been made, for example, calculation of StopLimit that caused a lot of trouble for my and similar programs in Automated Trading Championship 2008. To adjust the program for your brokers and to get a bigger profit after optimization, I have inserted 14 variable parameters! The advantage of my program is the high Profit Factor that plays a great role in account increase with progressively growing stakes. My program also uses solely Buy positions, because position Sell with historical tests gives variable results and reduces Profit Factor.

Re: (REQ) EA Indian "Universal"

Here you can find the original EA with also some optimized preset for different pairs:

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/110819400/a406f846/FX_Abei*ks.html

Must say that I can't succeed in having a profitable Backtest with Forex.com (5 digits and -5 GMT)

if someone is able to find some profitable sets I will be happy to say 1000times thanks! ;)