SHARING - Inverse Hedge EA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SHARING - Inverse Hedge EA

Have you attached anything to decompile?

I read here:

http://www.freewebs.com/truenorthfx/faq.htm

Is it a software? No, it's an .xls file (MS Excel) professionally designed.

What are the other advantages of using this calculator compares to other? The calculator file will get data feeds directly from your MT4 broker's platform, it will eliminate the hassle of manually typing in the currency rates. There's also a trading session clock. And much more hedge strategy calculator. User friendly designed.

What is the probable net return for 1 month? For conservative settings, 30% to 100% net return is achivable. For agreesive settings, 300% to 400% is possible.

Do you have EA (expert advisor) for your system? No, not yet. But we are currently working on it. And will also be free if you pay for the hedge calculator.

Can we distribute the calculator? No, each one has its own product number and password.

I suspect their product is just simple pass-protected Excel file, which costs $199 :D

no.. this one is not a calculator. The download link above is the exact inverse hedge ea. if someone could dcompile it for multi use that will be great :D

anyway, if you want the calculator xls, here is the download link:

http://download.liondrive.com/zoubeir/True_North_Calc_v6.0.xls

:P

I tried the calculator but he cannot get price data from my MT4...

this inverse hedge ea need to be crack.. to all master out there exspecially Mr kardel.. pls help... \m/

emmmmm....

inverse hedge ea works perfectly like it is upthere,

as well as the excel worksheet. Thank you for sharing , bro

:shand:

not complicate,

check wether the dde option in mt4/tools is checked, then open the excel calculator, and then fill up the setting,

it will show some lots sizes, buy and sell following those sizes...

close trades when goal reached

i still have that problem... when i attached the ea, the alert appear "Ordersend failed with error #4051 EURUSD" ... can someone help? Jackdan? :-S

Check the Simbol1StartLots 0.0 and set it to be more big from 0.0 for example 0.1

Check the Simbol2StartLots 0.0 and set it to be more big from 0.0 for example 0.1

and should be working... :-bd

I am having a very annoying problem with this ea, it keeps on saying please enable all pairs on your market watch in an alert window, i have them all enabled... what do i do?

i hope this doesnt plan on earning most if its profit through swap... IBFX's swaps are the gay they are negative for buys and sells lol

i still have that problem... when i attached the ea, the alert appear "Ordersend failed with error #4051 EURUSD" ... can someone help? Jackdan? :-S

Check the Simbol1StartLots 0.0 and set it to be more big from 0.0 for example 0.1

Check the Simbol2StartLots 0.0 and set it to be more big from 0.0 for example 0.1

and should be working... :-bd

THANKS MASHKI!! you the Man!!!! =D> ^:)^ :D

Thx Mashki now it opened a trade :)

Lets see how it going. It would be great if we can share here the results.

Edit: Mhhhh it has directly opened a trade which went down to -30 pips... Does somone know a bit more about this EA and how its working? Where are the stops?

• 2 weeks later...