My Indicator Gift ([V03]ABHAFXS)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MY INDICATOR GIFT FOR ALL ([V03]ABHAFXS)

[spoiler:1w1isf92]http://i25.tinypic.com/2j4r52q.jpg[/spoiler:1w1isf92]

there are a lot bad signals . :( IS bad Indicator , i compare it with drummond :) Drummond still the best for 4hr so if you trading with this make sure you have 100 + SL ... sometimes it has whipsaw too...

@KWU

because your WERE ALLWAYS ON MY TAIL KWU!.... IMO The ONE WHO HAVE IT ALWAYS IN CHASE BY HIS FAN

Im willing to gaving u this ... but since u re SUCH a UNIQUE PERSON

Ill kept it First :)

I dont have the complete and i havent have a license to share this from the owner but since YOU ONLY REQUEST ONE INDICATOR ..

So I ll be willing to gave it :) BUT

YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR TRADING SYSTEM ! THE ONE THAT U USE ALL THIS TIME :) (you must post indicator and template and SL TP too...)

And Maybe all member can gave suggestion :)

and KWU ... im using ninja :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

dont ask me ASK MR KWU...

where is KWU ?? :-?

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

:-?

Why I DONT SEE any of that .... "KWU" ACTIVITY .. :-?? :-?? :-??

hmmm ... I Hope he make A GOOD SYSTEM .... :-bd

KWU !! BUDDY ... WHERE ARE YOU ... ???!! PAL !!!

YUP...

AND I DONT SEE ANY "KWU" SYSTEM POSTING AROUND ...

C'MON KWU .....

AS I PROMISE I SHARE IT !

TO OPEN IT : RENAME THE FILES EXTENSION FROM EX4 TO .ZIP AND THEN EXTRACT I LL GAVE PASS AFTER KWU POST "KWU" TRADING SYSTEM :)

YES ... IS THE ONE THAT U BEGGED AND PLEA ...SO MUCH .!! AND ITS MQ4 NOT EX4 --- YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT ".ex4" -> ".zip"

AND I DONT SEE ANY "KWU" SYSTEM SO ... PLEASE POST ONE OF THAT KWU SYSTEM ... :)

I M NOT A "NIGGA ".... X-( X-(

AND THE FILES THAT I GAVE YOU IS NOT EX4... >:)

I WANT "KWU" SYSTEM .... I WANNA PROF OF YOUR EXISTENCE !! \m/ \m/ \m/

kwu cmon kwu .... you wanted bad.... i want to giving it bad :))

yo wis lah mas kardel.. ora usah ladeni si kwu iku.. sing ora senep ngko 'dadi senep.. :D .. eh.. contoh kmaren aku wis nemu.. dalam msword.. ngko nek pas OL tak kirim yo.. sak iki awakku rodo ora patyo enak je.. tekanan darah tinggi kumat... :)

tanggal 23 july 2009 aku on line meneh..

Sorry..: this is Java language.. :D

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"