Forex Killer Formula claims

Hi,

I came across this product called Forex Killer Formula (http://www.forexkillerformula). On the website, it says that this system will give 100% profit and no loss. I never knew that this was even possible.

Therefore, I would like to ask anyone who bought this product to let us know whether it's true that one will not get any losses with this system.

I wouldn't mind buying this product if it is that good, but I want to hear experiences of others first.

Ken

Re: Forex Killer Formula claims

Hi,

I came across this product called Forex Killer Formula (http://www.forexkillerformula). On the website, it says that this system will give 100% profit and no loss. I never knew that this was even possible.

Therefore, I would like to ask anyone who bought this product to let us know whether it's true that one will not get any losses with this system.

I wouldn't mind buying this product if it is that good, but I want to hear experiences of others first.

Ken

The guy is probably a scammer. One of my friends sent in the order (of price $100 as advertised on the website). After Clickbank processed, the site came back and said it needs another $100 because the price is now $200. My friend refused to pay the extra and asked ClickBank for the refund.

Thank you for the "gift".

I agree, the entry is not very clear. He doesn't mention whether to buy or when to sell during a big news event.

I'm glad that I have a chance to take a look at this "system" but I can't say that it was what I expected.

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

You're right. I already purchase this crap before find this forum, very regret :((

when I request refund. Hi just give me a thousand reason that I can't refund :berbusa:

Hope that no one buy this crap. If someone can hack this website :-bd . If I could I would

• 2 weeks later...