ONLY MODERATORS CAN REPLY _RE: Kardel-William-Texan_!!!

AS A NEWBIE I AM GUILTY AS THE NEXT NEWBIE ______ :!: EVERY NEW POST IS TRYING TO QUALIFY FOR a moderators free 900000000% :peace: & the DR. FELL ON HIS SWORD :peace: ( BECAUSE OF HIS DRIVE TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF*EVERY DECOMPILE REQUEST HE PERFORMED) A VERY SAD SITUATION FOR SUCH FOR A GREAT PERSON :arrow: :shand: *** THIS IS THE BEST FX FORUM SITE ON THE NET***so i propose that A NEW SECTION BE OPENDED ON THIS GREAT SITE : THAT IF A MEMBER WANTS A --EXE DECOMPILED THAT THE MEMBER REQUESTS A PASSWORD TO PROCEED ---- IF THIS WITHIN THE GUIDE LINES OF THIS FORUM I saendee WILL BUY A COPY OF THE LATEST mt4 decompiler & DONATE IT TO THIS GREAT SITE ---ENJOY & Have a Nice Day :shand: :peace:

Re: ONLY MODERATORS CAN REPLY _RE: Kardel-William-Texan_!!!

AS A NEWBIE I AM GUILTY AS THE NEXT NEWBIE ______ :!: EVERY NEW POST IS TRYING TO QUALIFY FOR a moderators free 900000000% :peace: & the DR. FELL ON HIS SWORD :peace: ( BECAUSE OF HIS DRIVE TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF*EVERY DECOMPILE REQUEST HE PERFORMED) A VERY SAD SITUATION FOR SUCH FOR A GREAT PERSON :arrow: :shand: *** THIS IS THE BEST FX FORUM SITE ON THE NET***so i propose that A NEW SECTION BE OPENDED ON THIS GREAT SITE : THAT IF A MEMBER WANTS A --EXE DECOMPILED THAT THE MEMBER REQUESTS A PASSWORD TO PROCEED ---- IF THIS WITHIN THE GUIDE LINES OF THIS FORUM I saendee WILL BUY A COPY OF THE LATEST mt4 decompiler & DONATE IT TO THIS GREAT SITE ---ENJOY & Have a Nice Day :shand: :peace:

Dr fx has trouble with his identity. and . yes . what ever it takes . to protect him is . OUR responsibility.

As I did. I used to help member to decompile stuff . And yes if there is someone out there that threaten you or making stupid MAD PM . please report to me . we'll gave him A "BANNED" label ...

if you BUY IT. these PUREBEAM-PLON is hard to crack please . do not SHARE IT .. so if you giving a service, please reply to our Request. And I think that we dont need to open up another Subthread.

With kind Regards.

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>