Sincere apology

Hi,

Due to exceptional circumstances I have to resigned as mod, and discontinue my involvement here. Please don't pm me as I won't reply.

Thanks for all your support. Good luck!!

drF

PS. Be careful with EA sharing...

We have received information that you intend to decompile xxx and post it on a file sharing site. If you do this, we will immediately file a lawsuit against you and your information will become public. We already have contacted our attorneys here... We have further received information that you have also decompiled and shared other expert advisors. We will be contacting the other sellers as well if you continue with your intentions and post our EA on a file sharing site.

Re: Sincere apology

This is the best forum on forex stuff in all over the internet and must survive.

I think the best way to prevent that is to make it private somehow. if it's necesary it can be raised a pool of donations in order to get it.

Dont pretend that ignoring this issue it will disappear, mods have to take some measures soon or this forum will face problems.

These are empty threats.

Drforex: could you unveil the author of this email? Which EA did he create? Does he offer a demo version?

Over 95% commercial expert advisors do not work, most of them are just scams. They are crooks, cheaters, scammers. I am sure most of the members of this community would pay hundreds of dollars for an EA making consistent profits.

Anyway, there a lot of countries including Russia and Ukraine their citizens could only laugh receiving such emails. Maybe someone from Russia should become the new mod?

I am sorry to say that either I do not believe him either he is not enough smart either he does not want to decompile for us either somebody is afraid of creation of more forums like that.

In my oppinion, it is the third option but you can never be sure.

In this forum many unknown EAs and Guru of FOREX became infamous.

Both in reason but without to deserve it.

Anyway. It is a dirty game.

Hi,

Due to exceptional circumstances I have to resigned as mod, and discontinue my involvement here. Please don't pm me as I won't reply.

Thanks for all your support. Good luck!!

drF

PS. Be careful with EA sharing...

We have received information that you intend to decompile xxx and post it on a file sharing site. If you do this, we will immediately file a lawsuit against you and your information will become public. We already have contacted our attorneys here... We have further received information that you have also decompiled and shared other expert advisors. We will be contacting the other sellers as well if you continue with your intentions and post our EA on a file sharing site.

Looking the subject absences, it looks like (REQ) FOREXSHOKER it is not yet :huh:

Perhaps they was the inculpatory web.

Anyway, drforex you can avoid this easly.

Please met in contact with PM and I think I can help you with this matter :lol:

I´m very grateful to you and your implication in this forum :arrow:

Best Regards.

Maybe the threat isn't so effective as it appears at a first glance. With few opportune changes you can sterilize pratically any effective threat.

First, as suggested, use some anonymizer proxi, better if located in certain countries... Web surfing will slow a bit but this site is pratically a "only text" site, maybe you'll even note no differences.

Or, if you want to be totally anonymous, use Thor.

More important, don't ever use locutions like: "I have done this for you". Use phrases like this,instead: "I have found somewhere this file that seems to be what you are looking for, try yourself 'cause I have not time to download and try it...."

With these simple changes you have dramatically reduced chances for an effective action against you: a legal action absolutely needs a guilty identified without any error or it will becomes a money-nightmare for the attacker...

Forex EA market is not as fat as music market, it doesn't move millions of $$$ for a single EA, most of that eas are pure scam and A LOT of them are simply copied, with a gigantic copyright violation. There is no need to turn on the lights on such a market...

it must have been the guys over at f@rex sh@cker, i dont know how many of you were following that thread but the dr had just promised he was about to share the ea. half a day later the entire thread is deleted and dr forex has this silly threat laid before him. some one has now requested f@rex sh@cker drawing attention to the forum. perhaps the mods could have some kind of screening process for new members there are obviously spies amongst us, there is no way, unless they read in our forum that dr forex was about to share could they have known.

Pultimo has made few good proposals with proxies and statements used.

From my side I would also recommend to moderate the topics heavily and ban those members who use words "crack", "decompiled" and so on and so forth.

In one instance topic "Megadroid 1.11 craaked" draw everybody's attention not by the fact it is about Megadroid, but by the fact it is "craaked". Why no use nice words like "Megadroid 1.11 discussion/testing"? Sounds a bit nicer, isn't it?

And even names of discussed beasts could be eliminated to extent everybody understand what it is, but search machine or newbee will be curious what is it here. Like Megadroid = Megabeast.

I think with due careness we can survive.

Also what I would suggest is to put legal notice on top of the forum saying that this forum is for discussion and not for illegal sharing or whatsoever and as such all members are encouraged to obey with legal notice and license of their products prior to sharing them. Notice should also be very clear about that this site doesn't contain any illegal stuff and any links in it can be removed upon right owner official notice to site administration, saving such right owner should in first instance prove his ownership and right over any of intellectual property, rights on which are claimed to be in breach here, secondly he should prove that what is on the link violates his right and in essense is a copy (or modification) of his property, which was not taken from open sources.

I think carefully done these suggestions it would be absolutely clear that only real factual violations will be proceeded. And first - through link removal and notice to member who posted the link.

I think it is in our interests if mods would think on our proposals in this thread and protect the forum and community and teach community on rules modification.

Thank you.

This is the best forum on forex stuff in all over the internet and must survive.

I think the best way to prevent that is to make it private somehow. if it's necesary it can be raised a pool of donations in order to get it.

Dont pretend that ignoring this issue it will disappear, mods have to take some measures soon or this forum will face problems.

If this is possible, please lets start a Pol immediately and protect this forum.

Please Lets start the Pol now

Hey guys relax publishing and sharing EAs is not ilegal all eas are based on plublic released indicators and trading system and how can anyone proove that they have invented the trading system when all trading systems are the same but just interpeted differently, you can not put a copyright on these programs because all of the source codes are free and avaiable from mq4 site,just put together in different ways

there is a good article on purebeam about this may be some of you should read it

DS

We could use torrent sites to avoid using Rapidshare and 4share.This way the files will be downloaded through a server from a different country that has nothing to do with this forum.

With torrents ppl can use Peer Guardian to protect thier privacy.

I have found this forum a few days ago and can honestly say that this is THE BEST forex forum i ever seen.

This is a great community and we have to protect it somehow.

FYI:

I noticed that the H*ctorTr@der thread is gone. Yesterday on that thread there was a threat from someone (H*ctor?) about filing a lawsuit and when I check back later the thread was gone.

yes.

because of that HECPLON ... this site go down for few hours. So ..

I'm Terrible sorry for your convenience....

(I even ask to banned our own site host ... LOL)

Regards,

K

Next time you can share it with name " HECKPLON " or something .... :mrgreen:

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

FYI:

I noticed that the H*ctorTr@der thread is gone. Yesterday on that thread there was a threat from someone (H*ctor?) about filing a lawsuit and when I check back later the thread was gone.

yes.

because of that HECPLON ... this site go down for few hours. So ..

I'm Terrible sorry for your convenience....

(I even ask to banned our own site host ... LOL)

Regards,

K

Next time you can share it with name " HECKPLON " or something .... :mrgreen:

Its a bunch of crap anyway.. if it is so good.. why doesn't Hector teach himself to trade and make money the honest way rather than sell crap? What is he worried about?? That somebody will expose his BS and he will not make money from it anymore?? It seems he spends more time trying to prevent people from evaluating his products rather than "teaching" and trading the markets. Wake up M. Hector.. people are not that stupid and gullible.

Don't let them win with their empty law suit threats!

The cost of a law suit would not make financial sense for them to pursue it.

Besides, most of the stuff they are trying to protect, has been ripped off from someone else.

So they wouldn't have a leg to stand on legally and would have no case!

They would also have to prove that what they are protecting is not freely available and I have

yet to see something so unique, it has not been derived from something that is free.

So please don't let them bully us... they think we don't know any better and will crumble...

but they are wrong!

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

Let them bring out something that actually works and consistently makes money, and we will

gladly pay for it!!!