Forex supremacy

i dont believe this has been asked for on the forum.

its a daily chart trader i believe, so more long term, and not regular trader. has anyone used it?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [req] forex supremacy

its a daily chart trader i believe, so more long term, and not regular trader. has anyone used it?

I have it, but in my opinion is not very powerful. The EA is buggy (in my humble opinion) and the method is a simple trend follower based on 2 SMA and a pivot breakout.

The manual is well done though (but the method , as said is really simple).

Regarding the timeframe and pair: the author suggest EU/USD and daily or hourly timeframe (but it should be tradable on any pair and any time frame,with little experience ).

I hope this helps ;)

I have it, but in my opinion is not very powerful. The EA is buggy (in my humble opinion) and the method is a simple trend follower based on 2 SMA and a pivot breakout.

The manual is well done though (but the method , as said is really simple).

Regarding the timeframe and pair: the author suggest EU/USD and daily or hourly timeframe (but it should be tradable on any pair and any time frame,with little experience ).

I hope this helps ;)

So u are downloading EA's here for free, and u wont share this EA??? :| :x

Hi thesecret, sorry for being so late, but keep in mind people also have a life beyond this forum :twisted:

Here's the full pack:

http://www.4*sha*red.com/file/109838814/28248532/sprmcy_fullpk.html

P.S. thesecret, i would not expect that kind of harshness against me from a GOLD (therefore experienced) member like you. :wew:

Your excuses to me would be a maturity sign, i believe :huh:

i guess its ok.

but it takes losses as it gains. and it takes months and months to make them back.

as an impatient person. i dont think this one is for me.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi thesecret, sorry for being so late, but keep in mind people also have a life beyond this forum :twisted:

Here's the full pack:

http://www.4*sha*red.com/file/109838814/28248532/sprmcy_fullpk.html

P.S. thesecret, i would not expect that kind of harshness against me from a GOLD (therefore experienced) member like you. :wew:

Your excuses to me would be a maturity sign, i believe :huh:

oh oh ,i can not download that file :?

GBPUSD closed for -60 pips

In my humble opinion the method is good to individuate re-entry points when we are in a clear strong trend (and tipically after a consolidation retracement), and MAYBE for individuating breakout in a trend (ONLY if supported by other external good indicators).

But in a so swingly ad ranging market of this last period of global financial turmoil i think this method (and even more the EA,cause it's not a human brain),gives too many false entries. :?:

For some pair strong-trending right now it can be useful, though. Just my 2 cents. :)