[req] forex megatrion

forexmegatrion.com

i have seen some live forward tests of this and them seem promising. does anyone know anything more about it? or have it in their possession?

id like to have a look and run some backtests on it - see if it holds up over time. :geek:

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Re: [req] forex megatrion

Hi Stormin, I don't have the EA but I did try to communicate with the people behind this EA some time ago. I'd have to say that I'm sceptical about their claims. Besides their wonderful grammatical & spelling errors, they didn't even have a webpage displaying their backtest results UNTIL I emailed them asking for it. Anyways, I'm pasting an email I received from them in response to my queries:

Hello,

thank you for contact us, about every three months we made a backtest report, for evaluating if the Megatrion is doing a good job, please click the following link to view the most recent test.

for your consideration this robot does not hold for long lost trades, something that makes it unique, however other robots close profits, and hold long lost positions, at some point it makes out of control with great possibilities of losing the account in total.

Now, we have Alert for BUY/SELL, to accelerate the performance of your account, suscribe to MEGATRION-SIGNALS for just $100.00 Monthly.......

backtest report from Feb2009 to Apr 2009:

http://www.forexmegatrion.com/backtest.html

Our Best,

Megatrion

I guess we wont really know how good (or bad) their EA is unless we get to test it for ourselves.

Have a good day, mate!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...