Omega99

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Omega99

I think it's recommanded to trade with 500$ minimum because he can open big large trade ! He start with 0.01 lot then 0.03, 0.09, 0.27, etc...

It's a martingale but see the graph (2000-2009) it's very impressive !!

There is no need manual, just put EA on usdjpy M15 (and the 3 indicators).

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4558/screenqpa.jpg

I think it's recommanded to trade with 500$ minimum because he can open big large trade ! He start with 0.01 lot then 0.03, 0.09, 0.27, etc...

It's a martingale but see the graph (2000-2009) it's very impressive !!

There is no need manual, just put EA on usdjpy M15 (and the 3 indicators).

Yeah, yeah, I work with this kind of EAs. But still there is a lot of settings inside, I would personally prefer to have control over EA and my account rather than letting it go - it's Martingeil in the end!! Extremely risky.

As for account size - for Martingeil the more the better. But this EA has its own logic in defining lot size - check the code, you'll see this:

switch (gi_136) {

case 0:

gd_280 = NormalizeDouble(MathCeil(gd_140 * AccountEquity() / 10000.0) / 10.0, 1);

break;

case 1:

gd_280 = NormalizeDouble(gd_140 * AccountEquity() / 100000.0, 2);

break;

case 2:

gd_280 = NormalizeDouble(gd_140 * AccountEquity() / 10000.0, 2);

break;

default:

gd_280 = NormalizeDouble(MathCeil(gd_140 * AccountEquity() / 10000.0) / 10.0, 1);

OK, maybe I was to quick judging this one as the worst martingale EA... I just forgot to check the 5digits compatibility X_X .

This way it should work with your 5digit brokers:

h**p://rapid*share.com/files/242540535/Omega99_v2.1_USDJPY15m_3x_200906085digits.zip

best of luck, DerOnkel

WARNING:

If you will to use this EA on your real account, first make sure it works ok on demo for at least 1 month.

Second - backtest it on several months separately, like test only on May, then test only on April and so on.

You will see that brilliant results can turn Margin Call in the end of any month. Make sure your settings are safe.

Please divide your account into 10 parts and setup separate account with 10% of your funds for work with this EA, so other 90% will be safe.

Don't forget, that backtests show just history and nobody can guarantee same patterns in the future. Don't overrisk and overtrade!

When you will gain considerable profit (30-50%), withdraw it right away. Don't let it flow with margin call one day.

Good profits to all!

I'm testing the 5 Digits Version that was postet above, but somehow the lotsize always stays the same. It starts with 0.01 Lotsfor the first trade and so on, doesn't matter if my Balance is 500$ or 500.000$. Is that how it's supposed to be?

It's ok. First lot will always be opened with minimum account lot. Next one will be 3 times bigger and so on.

How about brokers with minimum lot size of 0.1lot?

That means min account shouls be 10 times bigger.. Would not suggest to go with this on mini, better try first on nano (0.0001)

or micro (0.01).

drforex007,

Can you advice us please on logic of opening the trades?

I looked at code and there is time limitation for trading, to trade in certain time only.

int gi_164 = 12; //No trade after this hour
int gi_168 = 15; //No trade before this hour

It also has 3 indicators and so far it made 2 trades both in same direction, as mini trend.

So it opened long when StDevAngleZero was green.

I would like to have more information on it, if you have it's discussion link or any of other relatedd documents (files, setups etc.) - I would be glad to check it out, as I think this one deserves our close attention.

• 1 month later...

OK, maybe I was to quick judging this one as the worst martingale EA... I just forgot to check the 5digits compatibility X_X .

This way it should work with your 5digit brokers:

h**p://rapid*share.com/files/242540535/Omega99_v2.1_USDJPY15m_3x_200906085digits.zip

best of luck, DerOnkel

thx maybe upload again please ^:)^ ^:)^