NeuroShell Trader & Noxa Filter

Re: NeuroShell Trader & Noxa Filter

Well Done, Wakjoe

Since the NS medicine is well-documented enough to work, the keys to keeping this alive, as I see it, are:

1. Improve the MTFeed Pro docs so that it's as easy and effective. Very step by step. I believe you mentioned in a PM to me that you were working on this. That would mean that at least TWO of us have it functioning!

2. Somebody finding and posting the NS videos which come with the product. It's a stiff learning curve without them, probably too stiff for many. Every couple of weeks I search for them but, so far, no luck:(

3. Working out a couple of 'simple' networks that people can download and learn from, also very step by step. That can get them started.

But the real key is #1. Have to get several of us functioning with this to build momentum and provide mutual encouragement.

This is serious software for serious traders and does require a commitment to scale the learning curve. Since it's capable of doing what no EA can do (essentially, THINK), I do believe it's worth the effort.

Best,

Merlin

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done, Wakjoe

Since the NS medicine is well-documented enough to work, the keys to keeping this alive, as I see it, are:

1. Improve the MTFeed Pro docs so that it's as easy and effective. Very step by step. I believe you mentioned in a PM to me that you were working on this. That would mean that at least TWO of us have it functioning!

Yup, very true.. The one that I have doesnt need MTFeed Pro Software to be installed.

Will attached the needed file once I am finished with the instruction.

2. Somebody finding and posting the NS videos which come with the product. It's a stiff learning curve without them, probably too stiff for many. Every couple of weeks I search for them but, so far, no luck:(

I not sure if I have this videos. But everytime I run Neuroshell, I will start to scratch my head :)) . I think it is not that easy to get the logic behind the ideas that you put on to Neuroshell. I've read the manual a little bit, it says that we doesnt need to lear neural nets thingy to use Neuroshell. So everyone will have a chance to learn to use this effectively..

3. Working out a couple of 'simple' networks that people can download and learn from, also very step by step. That can get them started.

This is good. With some explanation from someone experienced would be much very helpful.

But the real key is #1. Have to get several of us functioning with this to build momentum and provide mutual encouragement.

This is serious software for serious traders and does require a commitment to scale the learning curve. Since it's capable of doing what no EA can do (essentially, THINK), I do believe it's worth the effort.

Best,

Merlin

well...

here's the package to get realtime datafeed mt4 into neuroshell.

i've made the instruction as clear as possible.

but, please be reminded that, the one that i posted here doesnt need mtfeed pro SOFTWARE/APPLICATION to be installed (the one that Merlin has posted previously)

you can download the package here.

http://hotfile.com/dl/25645746/e7cfb78/mtfood.rar.html

so, lets make this rollin again =D>

Hey!! ... could someone help me please ... ? ... I've installed NSDT 5.6.3 ... and everythng is woking fine ... the only problem is that I am not able to use the NOXA indicators ....

Once i click on that indicator ... in the indicaors window ... the programm crashes .... in the bottom left part of the window ... appears "Calculating EURUSD" ... but I am not able to do anything else in neuroshell ... and if I click on the screen ... nothing happens .... Like when a programm gives the signal "no respoinding " in window ...

actually I'm using Windows vista....

did someone experience the same problem ...?? ... could you help me please...

Looking for Noxa Entropy Indicators (NEI) 1.3 for Neuroshell

hello guys..

actually, i am looking for this addon for Neuroshell

Noxa Entropy Indicators (NEI) 1.3 for Neuroshell 5.x

for more info you may go here

http://neuroshell.noxapredict.com/en_learn_more_nei.htm

this is shared on this site

http://www.ewef.net

unfortunately, only active posters/contributers but with certain conditions will be granted to download shared files.

for me, not everyone has the same chance/oppurtunity/capacity to own or to share the what we called as 'special or rare' species materials.

right?

so i am here, asking for someone with generous heart that has the above mentioned indicator, i kindly ask him/her to share it here with us.

so much people here will benefit from it.

sometimes, we see life such a complicated thing. it is ourselves that make it complicated.

all i can say is,

the more you give, the more you will get :-bd

thanks in advance.

Hey!! ... could someone help me please ... ? ... I've installed NSDT 5.6.3 ... and everythng is woking fine ... the only problem is that I am not able to use the NOXA indicators ....

Once i click on that indicator ... in the indicaors window ... the programm crashes .... in the bottom left part of the window ... appears "Calculating EURUSD" ... but I am not able to do anything else in neuroshell ... and if I click on the screen ... nothing happens .... Like when a programm gives the signal "no respoinding " in window ...

actually I'm using Windows vista....

did someone experience the same problem ...?? ... could you help me please...

I'm still working on the basic setup of things, but it does occur to me that the NOXA version you're using may not be compatible with this new NSDT version, and may need an upgrade.

Latest update....

NS Beta is an easy install and functioning well.

Had major problems with MTFeedPro which I could not get to work AND which has a poor uninstall, leaving traces behind which required a complete reinstall of NS. Don't use it.

Wakjoe has been a great help in sorting things out, and has results I hope he'll post here showing how it functions. We both now have NSDT-Feed running but there's still a problem for my installation....

He's running with a 'typical' broker, the sort which was around exclusively last year. The MT4 NSDTFeed (TradePut is also required) side of things is not ECN-savvy, so my install with ECN brokers (all I ever use) won't place orders. Hopefully I can sort it out over the weekend but may require MQL skills beyond mine.

Still a lot of learning to do and without the videos or hard docs it's a bit of a challenge. Still, I believe well worth the effort.

Latest update....

NS Beta is an easy install and functioning well.

Had major problems with MTFeedPro which I could not get to work AND which has a poor uninstall, leaving traces behind which required a complete reinstall of NS. Don't use it.

Wakjoe has been a great help in sorting things out, and has results I hope he'll post here showing how it functions. We both now have NSDT-Feed running but there's still a problem for my installation....

He's running with a 'typical' broker, the sort which was around exclusively last year. The MT4 NSDTFeed (TradePut is also required) side of things is not ECN-savvy, so my install with ECN brokers (all I ever use) won't place orders. Hopefully I can sort it out over the weekend but may require MQL skills beyond mine.

Still a lot of learning to do and without the videos or hard docs it's a bit of a challenge. Still, I believe well worth the effort.

Good one Merlin..

I will try to complete the documentation starting from installing MT4NSDTDataFeed on Neuroshell and the EA required on Metatrade 4 side, running a realtime datafeed and lastly setting up Trade Put MT4 on Neuroshell so that it can send orders to Metatrader 4.

This will need a lot of time to carefully write it. :D

As what Merlin said, currently it only works on 'typical' brokers. We hope some MAGICS from MERLIN so it can work for ECN too. Cast your spell Merlin ;) :-bd

Ok guys.. it is encouraged that anyone with some experiences using Neuroshell could contribute / share ideas or anything related to it here.

Enjoy the weekend :-bd

Hi brothers,

I did not really goes through all the thread as it sounds too complicated for me. But as MerlinBrasil mention in his thread, there is a need for the ECN portion on MT4NSDTDataFeed.

I have gone through the NSDTMT4 file and made some relevent changes to fit the send order in an ECN environment. Unfortuantely I am unable to test it as the process involves installation of other files. Nevertheless here it is:

www.4shared.com/file/210946356/570fcff5/NSDTMT4_-_ECN.html

I almost wanted to change the program file for 5 digits code, but there is a StopLevel instruction within the codes that made such changes more complex than it is. Hence I decide to leave the code as it is.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Collin

Hi Collin,

Thanks for jumping in!

It does need to be 5-digit capable, though, and it's the Stop codes which seem to make it unworkable at present. We have other potential ways to handle SLs, if ever needed.

What's needed is to be able to take an order, without SL or TP, and just be able to do a simple and clean entry.

Possible?

BTW, I don't think I've ever seen a 4-digit ECN broker...... is it my confusion?

Best regards,

Merlin

Where can I download a working program NeuroShell 5.5?

Put please a working link for download

Hi Mistreated,

Don't know about 5.5. I had significant problems getting it running with MT4 a year ago, and the new beta version seems to be running perfectly. The 'medicine' for it is also far easier and without some 'virus report' problems 5.5 medicine had.

Guys, Im a bit confused here. Were you able to get NS to place an order and execute it in MT4?

Is the Trade Put MT4 operational for a non ECN broker?

This is the last piece of the pie that I need (or so I hope).

Hi Tornado,

I currently have 3 NS charts successfully placing 5-digit trades on MT4. Takes a little fix. Places them with no problems on 4-digit out of the box.

And I came across this, which makes good reading.

http://www.neuroshell.com/Successful%20Trading%20Using%20Artificial%20Intelligence.pdf

Guys, Im a bit confused here. Were you able to get NS to place an order and execute it in MT4?

Is the Trade Put MT4 operational for a non ECN broker?

This is the last piece of the pie that I need (or so I hope).

Hi,

You are using esignal as your datafeed right?

4xsh@red will not work for me. Can you or someone else upload this to another link?

FYI, yes I changed the @ to an a.

Cheers

Hi, did you change the @ to a? =)) could not resist....

I just checked and they removed it because they say it has a virus, but it does not. Where do you suggest I load it to?

• 2 months later...

Hi Merlin, I have tried to download your version of MTFeedPro, but it is 1784KB and did not inlcude the Activiation files. I also tried to download two versions from 4share, but it is the same without Activaition files.

If you have a working version of MTFeedPro, could you kindly upload again? or simply the Activiation files. Thanks a lot.

Target: 5%

Guest dave_rimmer

Need Help installing Beta version,

when get to ollydbg stage to enter user and password get incorrect serial or password from their server..the protect files are in the right place ..any ideas

Edited by dave_rimmer