NeuroShell Trader & Noxa Filter

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NeuroShell Trader & Noxa Filter : Discussion and Sharing..

I find this

But I do not know how to use

TRADING STRATEGYEURO-2.chtEURUSD (EURUSD)Optimization3/13/2008 7:53:56

AMTRADING RULESRules

BUY LONG CONDITIONS: A>B(Lead(JMANSDT_001(Close,9,0),2),JMANSDT_002(Clo se,19,0)) Not(A=B>=C(0.00539,Lead(JMANSDT_003(Add2(Sub(LinTimeReg PredValue(Close,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40)))),5,0),10),Neg(0.005... ...39)),A>B(Lead(JMANSDT_003(Add2(Sub(LinTimeReg PredValue(Close,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40)))),5,0),10),Add2(Sub(Lin TimeReg PredValue(Cl... ...ose,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40))))),1) A>B(Momentum(JMANSDT_004(Close,3,0),1),0)

SELL SHORT CONDITIONS: AB(Lead(JMANSDT_003(Add2(Sub(LinTimeReg PredValue(Close,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40)))),5,0),10),0.00539)) IfThenElse(A>=B>=C(0.00539,Lead(JMANSDT_003(Add2(S ub(LinTimeReg PredValue(Close,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40)))),5,0),10),Neg(0.005... ...39)),A<B(Lead(JMANSDT_003(Add2(Sub(LinTimeReg PredValue(Close,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40)))),5,0),10),Add2(Sub(Lin TimeReg PredValue(Cl... ...ose,55,30),Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0)),Mul2(1.715,Sub(Hodrick-Prescott Window(Close,100,500000,0),Ehlers Trend Line(Close,3,3,3,3,60,40))))),1) A<B(Momentum(JMANSDT_004(Close,3,0),1),0)

:) ;) ;)

Hi All !

I found a virus in this Neuroshell Trader 5.5, the virus possibly comes from the virtual server file, it will creat two files truerange1.dll and truerange2.dll in the template folder, if you delete it by antivirus software, it will come back again, next time you start the NST 5.5. The virus is packer.win32.main007.a, it could steal information from your computer, it is a tough virus to clean. Any ideas ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can somebody please share the "advanced indicator set 2" for neuroshell daytrader?

I need the plusDI indicator in the Advanced indicators set 2.

Thanks in advance.

This DI+ and DI- and ADX is free in the metatrader, however, here in neuroshell one needs at least 199 or 299 usd to get the indicators set, which is not good marketing strategy.

• 3 months later...
Guest dave_rimmer

Link on first post worked for me! ;)

Thank you so much!

Which link on 1st page?

Can someone upload complete package on 4shared pref not rapidshare

Note: There's a new version in the wild, version 6.something Beta 3, I believe which has been cracked by someone named Almomayaz2005 and posted on two forums, neither of which I can get to.

You can Google "Almomayaz2005" to locate them. One forum is only for Arab speakers. Even though I managed to sign up, there was no way for me to negotiate the download :)

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would locate and share this here.

Best regards,

Merlin

NeuroShell Trader 5.6 (Beta 3)

Though it's beta version but I have used it and have found it very stable.

Here you go :-bd

hxxp://rapid*share.com/files/303214154/nsdt56b3_crk.rar

Cheers!!!

Brilliant! Thanks so much.

Are you using it with MT4 and, if so, how are you handling data transfer between the two?

With gratitude :),

Merlin

NeuroShell Trader 5.6 (Beta 3)

Though it's beta version but I have used it and have found it very stable.

Here you go :-bd

hxxp://rapid*share.com/files/303214154/nsdt56b3_crk.rar

Cheers!!!

can we get a mirror somewhere. silly rapidshare has reached its limit.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Brilliant! Thanks so much.

Are you using it with MT4 and, if so, how are you handling data transfer between the two?

With gratitude :),

Merlin

Dear Merlin,

Unfortunately I am not using MT4, so I have no idea as to how to do that. But I have a plugin called "NSDTMT4Feed" which looks like the thing you need. If you want I will upload it somewhere.

http://stashbox.org/751251/neuroshell%20daytrader%20to%20mt4%20feed%20%2B%20MTFeedPro.zip

here ya go mate. NS to mt4 and MT4 feed from neroshell.

does anyone have the manual or such for NSDT?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Re: NeuroShell Trader & Noxa Filter

It installs quite well, doing it step-by-step.

Only thing not covered was the possible (and in my case necessary) step to reboot after turning on IIS in my Windows7. After that, all worked perfectly.

The next challenge would be finding the Training Videos which come with the product. Nanu??? ;)

Will work on the 'connection to MT4' next and, hopefully, will have a new toy to play with for 2010. Every arrow in one's quiver can be most valuable.

HNY to all and Best Wishes

Merlin

Has ANYBODY gotten a data connection to work between MT4 and NSDT?

It's driving me nuts........

Have tried both MTFeed (which says it's working) and the other with no luck.

From all my past communication with NS, they appear to consider MT4 traders an unimportant species and not really any kind of market for them and, therefore not worth their time to market to.

So..... I'm stuck.

Norman, the 'manual' appears to be 20-30 megs or so of videos, along with their relatively extensive help files. I haven't been able to find a source for the videos yet.

a very frustrated Merlin.....

• 3 weeks later...

can someone help me installing Neuroshell 5.6 beta 3?

because i've got 'Internal Authorization Error' when starting Nstrader.exe after following instructions carefully.

currently running Windows 7 Ultimate, Comodo Firewall, Nod32 v4

need help.. please anyone ^:)^

Merlin: just got the price feed/ticks connection working, I did not have any problems with it...

Have you start the mtfeed EA in your metatrader?

Yes. All was done per the instructions. Glad you managed to get it working. Can't think of what I might have missed, though.

I did note that this latest download of MTFeed pro didn't have both Activation files and I'm not sure why.

I dug into an old file repository and found an MTFPro archive with both so I uploaded it to

http://rapidshare.com/files/339598369/MTFeedPro.rar