Pallada automated - need assistance

Here ia an ea that is available at tradingsystems forex for Pallada 3.14. I have set it up and tried to run it but it appears to have some bugs

http://www.4shared.com/file/104610685/60d658d8/Pallada_Expert_Advisor.html

I do not have enough experience to edit the code so if it is not too much could someone maybe take a look at this for me.

Also, if possible it would be great if the indicators could be set up to work independent of each other. for example open a position when the main indicator signals and sell when the next main indicator signals or buy on exit arrow and sell on the next exit arrow. As it stands right now it appears the ea only works will all of the signals are set to true.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

rollo

Re: Pallada automated - need assistance

http://stashbox.org/512440/Pallada_EA_v6.0-DC_EA.mq4

that's the pallada EA i have. i havent really tried it to be honest. i did with the default amounts and it proved unsuccessful.

it also got in trouble with 5 digit quotes when ibfx changed over. i think i needed to increase its stops and things by 10 times.

anyway, there it is if u need it. decompiled.

its to run on pallada 3.4

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Here new pallada. i create with alligator indicator. please try it

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/104653799/968c46ab/Pallada_EA_v60__alligator.html

can you provide us with some more information?

what indicators are needed? what version of pallada?

has this been optimised? what results have you got? what settings?

is this your own add on to the pallada_EA_v60 i posted?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

basicly same like pallada 6.0 dc, but i add Alligator to make more agressive,

result, 12 win 5 loss.

maybe u can make some improvement for that ea

default settings? have u optimised it?

what was your logic behind adding alligator?

thank you for your efforts :D

Thanks for the replys.

I have tried the Pallada 6.0 but found I couldn't get a couple of main features to work.

a. The "singal offset in bars" feature would be effective in keeping you out of a spiking market and allow you to get in after things settle down but I could not get this to work

b. The "no-rentry in bars" feature would be helpful in keeping you out of a quick up and down or sideways moving market but again I could not get this to work either.

Thanks for the updated 6.0 version. I will definitely have a look. Besides the addition of the alligator have you made any other improvements or fixes/ ( like the one's I mention above )

rollo