[REQ] USD 100.000 of BIGGEST CEMPLONERS EVER !!!

[center:32gfxw4t]RC Advance will let trader have an advance knowledge on RC Logic & Strategy. And, how to apply RC Logic in real market. A mechanical system is provided.

RC 8 Quick is half of the RC 8 Seminar?It introduces RC Indicator X which is different from RC 5, RC Intermediate and RC Advance System/Seminar. Students will learn how to use RC Indicator X and its related stratgies.

RC 8 Full will teach RC Indicator X and another proprietary indicator, RC Indicator Y. It's a two-day seminar (one-to-one).

RC 10 will teach trader how to trade like an expert. Student will learn another proprietary indicator, RC Indicator Z, which is different from RC Indicator Y

http://www.rc3200.com/image/Pic_rickey4.jpg[/center:32gfxw4t]

sites :

http://www.rc3200.com/

Kardel Opinion :

- this is what I called the BIGGEST CEMPLON that roaming the world :mrgreen:

- look they even got a THEME SONG on their sites :mrgreen:

- the cheapest indicator is worth $ 25.000 ( while domain hosting and site maintain only cost $500 per annum (standart)) :mrgreen:

- And this guy Ricky CEMPLON ... first appearance trade E-MINIS :mrgreen:

- And he don't know PROGRAMING :mrgreen:

- And he gain $350 ... at first day .. :mrgreen:

- Lastly he will thanking YOU because you read his simple STORY :mrgreen:

REWARD for CEMPLON MANIA who OWN and POST THIS :

- "THE MOST ... AND MOST .... GENEROUS CEMPLON MANIA EVER " title even you can have it . you can put it on your signature ...too

- I will personally WILL (if i have) fulfilled your REQUEST with unsure condition

Term and Risk disclosure:

- Do not believe in CEMPLON . believe in GOD, and your EYE.

- Do not expect somebody who will fulfilled this [REQ] Thread so BADly

vocabulary;

CEMPLON = SCAM

CEMPLON MANIA = victim of the SCAM

CEMPLONERS = the one who make SCAM

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Re: [REQ] USD 100.000 of BIGGEST CEMPLONERS EVER !!!

guys ...

im not kidding ... REALLY ... READ IT CAREFULLY ..

I mean .. it .

so the one who share this stuff must be called . "THE MOST ... AND MOST ... REALLY REALLY MOST GENEROUS CEMPLON MANIA EVER !!!"

I'm talking title .. here

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

guys ...

im not kidding ... REALLY ... READ IT CAREFULLY ..

I mean .. it .

so the one who share this stuff must be called . "THE MOST ... AND MOST ... REALLY REALLY MOST GENEROUS CEMPLON MANIA EVER !!!"

I'm talking title .. here

Interesting. I'm in and want to know more.

Thanks bro.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Mmmm...I think they are pure scam... Their banner said:"We offer the most expensive trading courses worldwide". IT'S NOT TRUE!! I OFFER THE MOST EXPENSIVE TRADING COURSES WORLDWIDE!!! 1 Hour= $100,000 ...2 Hours= 200,000..ecc..

Reservations required.

:evil:

Mmmm...I think they are pure scam... Their banner said:"We offer the most expensive trading courses worldwide". IT'S NOT TRUE!! I OFFER THE MOST EXPENSIVE TRADING COURSES WORLDWIDE!!! 1 Hour= $100,000 ...2 Hours= 200,000..ecc..

Reservations required.

:evil:

thats ... why PAL ! ...

if you have this CEMPLON ...and SHARED IT .... I'LL GUARANTEED EVERY ONE WILL WORSHIP YOU ... !!! :mrgreen:

I'm not really sure about "what you get ? " answer .. but it looks like ...maybe . just maybe .... they'll gave you a 32x5 HDTV and 2 CPU with 8 core ...

:mrgreen:

I'm not really sure about "what you get ? " answer .. but it looks like ...maybe . just maybe .... they'll gave you a 32x5 HDTV and 2 CPU with 8 core ...

:mrgreen:

Plus v8-bmw, a ferry, a house, and a wife.

If you register fast enough, you will even get the ticket to travel to the moon from Richard Branson taxinout and a two-day-date with Paris Hilton.

So, register quickly.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.