FX Point and Figure trading (including working indicators)

Hi,

I am sharing one of the best manual trading methods that I know of which when learned properly can make you a very nice profit day after day. Indicators are good but this is much better. Here is the author's website where he charges $497 for this package: http://forexpointandfigure.com/

Download: http://slil.ru/27522303 pwd: Jakarta

If someone has the Point and Figure EA please share it. It would be the perfect companion for this.

Enjoy!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FX Point and Figure trading (including working indicators)

If someone has the Point and Figure EA please share it. It would be the perfect companion for this.

Here is Point and Figure method EA I found(but not based on those indies u post) - http://slil.ru/27522400

:peace:

Thank you. Much appreciated. It will make P&F trading easier with an EA. Of course I'll look over it to make sure it matches the rule in the P&F course.

Regards

Thanks fxknight,

do you have the manual too..?

Sorry I have not included the original manuals in the pack. Here is the P&F package with all the PDF original manuals. Same pwd.

http://slil.ru/27522465

Good luck!

Thanks again fxknight, is the password required in the point and figure indicator is also the same?

Thanks again fxknight, is the password required in the point and figure indicator is also the same?

No password required to run the P&F indicators. Just leave blank. It has been taken care of.

Regards

This is the best manual system I saw in years! Cant wait Monday to try it out! Thank U fxknight! :shand:

Works like charm. 10, 20, 30.. 100 pips profits. I recommend that you learn the rules well and practice as if you were trading live for a little while before you go live. It has rules for entries, exits, SL (trailing too), TP etc. so it is a very well rounded concept. Unfortunately I can say that besides Megadroid 110b, no EA or manual system that I have seen so far (including this board) can generate consistent and safe profits as good as P&F. At least for me.

Good Trades,

Fxnight,

Thanks for this great course, I was wondering how does the EA fit into the equation as this seems like a purely manual system?

Hard to tell for now until I evaluate it some more. With P&F is really challenging to build a good EA because the generation of the P&F X's and O's (bars) have to be so extremely accurate. With the P&F course indicator is easy to see that the bars are generated correctly but with the EA is a bit more difficult to tell. Best way to check is to put the P&F EA indicator side by side with the P&F course indicator and see what the differences are.

Once this step is done, one has to look at what signals the EA takes based on the P&F patterns. There are great P&F patterns as shown in the course and there are not so great P&F pattern that are in the original P&F literature. Only the good ones as shown in the course should be used. So we have some work ahead of us evaluating it seems.

Regards

Fxnight,

Moving the discussion onwards, I've previously had some experience with Japanese renko charts where basically it's a set block size and blocks out the time element as well. The only issue with the renko that I was having was because it doesn't take into effect the time, when a certain price bar say spikes up and then closes down. The boxes will show up, and then 'repaint' so to speak and disappear due to the close of the bar.

So along the same lines with P&F, I notice that these chart boxes look different when you change timeframes despite the fact that it is 5,3. If it disregards time, shouldn't it look the same across timeframes or am I missing something here? Overall, as you mentioned, this is really valuable if the previous lines and patterns on the charts do stick.

One last thing is I thought of was to put a regular trend indicator say a colored MA on the regular screen and use that as a trend filter, then only take the trades when it aligns with the said direction. Figure it helps to filter some of the elements that the P&F is not picking up.

Best

This is the best manual system I saw in years! Cant wait Monday to try it out! Thank U fxknight! :shand:

Works like charm. 10, 20, 30.. 100 pips profits. I recommend that you learn the rules well and practice as if you were trading live for a little while before you go live. It has rules for entries, exits, SL (trailing too), TP etc. so it is a very well rounded concept. Unfortunately I can say that besides Megadroid 110b, no EA or manual system that I have seen so far (including this board) can generate consistent and safe profits as good as P&F. At least for me.

Good Trades,

fxknight, thank you for sharing it!

Do you have any experience about what timeframe and pair works best with this system? I have read the manual, but there are not any suggestions regarding TF and pairs.

fxknight, thank you for sharing it!

Do you have any experience about what timeframe and pair works best with this system? I have read the manual, but there are not any suggestions regarding TF and pairs.

I trade 2 pairs only. EURUSD and GBPJPY. Both I set to M5 and load the P&F on it then look for patterns and enter. The more volatile the market, the better it is. If you miss the initial entry on a large trend, don't worry, P&F will get you in at the next opportunity when the market retraces so it is not important to catch the move right from the start. You will have alerts as well but you need to know the patterns yourself and not rely on alerts. For example when Resistance is broken and you have a buy/sell - it will not issue an alert. But it is a very good signal still. My point is that you need to practice with at least 50 trades and get them correct before jumping into the real trading.

Good luck

Hello to all,

Does anyone happen to know how to get the Price Channel Working in the P&F setup?

Is it a script or something? Or how do i set it up?

Looking forward to trading it... FXKnight, are u sure that the alerts work?

For some of us, i think it will need some time for us to mentally absorb all 16 or 18 ( can't remember ) setups.. haha

Thanks fxknight,

do you have the manual too..?

Sorry I have not included the original manuals in the pack. Here is the P&F package with all the PDF original manuals. Same pwd.

http://slil.ru/27522465

Good luck!

Could anyone dowload this? I tried many times but failed. If anyone could download it please share it. I want to have a look at this strategy

Could anyone dowload this? I tried many times but failed. If anyone could download it please share it. I want to have a look at this strategy

Hi abdulisback,

Here is the mirror

lets test the system and give the results... :lol: