ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

I saw the logic written on post nr 13, therefore I copied there. I just understand what it is written there, same as you.

Guys, focus on get the original ISEA. We are in the page nr 18! still not get the hard expected ISEA. Anyone get it from awanks inbox? please share. many thanks.

Yes please share this EA. Please bo so kind, even when you have "the clone" of this EA it will be great to see the code and to understand the strategy it uses.

Please focus your efforts on the real thing.. forget the clone. Not worth the development time and effort since we don't even have a broker that will accept the trades. Even if it makes 1000% profit a day, can you be sure it is same as original? Sooner or later someone who bought it will realize that sharing it makes more sense since we can all help to adapt it to make higher pips, therefore it will be beneficial to the purchaser as well.

Don't expect this EA can make us become millionaire? I think this Primus EA worth to look for it

Looks like empty promises afterall and waste of time to wait for the "buyer" to post it. I mean how long does it take to get it? Just for the sake to explore different avenues, can an Indonesian speaking member contact this seller on TradeBit that sells ISEA for $50 and ask if this is the original one? It seems that he is selling it but in the archive I see "Maybe...ISEA.zip. I mean $50 is better than $1000 right?

URL: http://ww*w.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/7234017-investiva-super-expert-advisor

For the moderator: please leave this link here since it is not in direct conflict with the board's rules.

Good luck!

Don't expect this EA can make us become millionaire? I think this Primus EA worth to look for it

[/quote:itzamdjb]

Looks very good! Why not make a separate thread to [req] request it from somebody who is willing to share? This one appears that it is not broker 1-2 pip spread dependent.

Best wishes

Editing my own post. Somebody posed the [req] thread already!

[/quote:xnks30nh]

primus is megadroid , they just renamed the dll and settings

hmmm... i don´t think so, because all primus EA´s work on all currencys, and megadroid only work on EURUSD!

not true, there is an open v1.0 megadroid that does all currencies, this is what this is

Looks like empty promises afterall and waste of time to wait for the "buyer" to post it. I mean how long does it take to get it? Just for the sake to explore different avenues, can an Indonesian speaking member contact this seller on TradeBit that sells ISEA for $50 and ask if this is the original one? It seems that he is selling it but in the archive I see "Maybe...ISEA.zip. I mean $50 is better than $1000 right?

URL: http://ww*w.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/7234017-investiva-super-expert-advisor

For the moderator: please leave this link here since it is not in direct conflict with the board's rules.

Good luck!

It is not ISEA... is BLOCKBUSTER EA.mq4 ???? Is a cheat :(

Good luck!

It is not ISEA... is BLOCKBUSTER EA.mq4 ???? Is a cheat :(

yep another fake!!!

Robot seller usually organized by one group or so called company, one robot can't take the market share for the whole year. It has it's own lifetime. Once this lifetime diminishes, another hype of robot will be created with combination from various sources such as forums, some free robots will be combined and therefore, new robot appear in the market.

locked megadroid...

Exatcly the same....

Goob job Stormin....

Now..guys ISEA not a scam one...

Please focus your effort on this robot only in this thread...

I am so sure we will gonna find it..

Okay... :arrow:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

locked megadroid...

Exatcly the same....

Goob job Stormin....

Now..guys ISEA not a scam one...

Please focus your effort on this robot only in this thread...

I am so sure we will gonna find it..

Okay... :arrow:[/quote:13jl574q]

It seems that you have already got it ? If you may help us to find it as well.

Guys, even if u find ISEA on which broker will u use, u need 1 pip fixed spread.... :?:

I would like to get ISEA for the knowledge of what kind of strategy it uses. It will be for my forex market education. It is what this forum is all about to make our trading better. No one can succeed alone.