ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

ok guys using IBFX demo with Long/Short only OPTIONS!!!!!!!

It is working if you do it right. I just started it yesturday looking at the 1h on both paid EMA 50/200 and in the direction it looks like its going. So far i have only changed it to BUY ONLY! We will see how the week turns out. But the spread is between 3-6 and the ea has been doing OK. We will see about it this week and i will also be putting this on a LIVE MICRO 1cent lots. This will help me in understanding what times are best and how to handle the spread issue. So far it looks like if you have it trading in the right direction you will have a good amount of winners. Now if you think about it...... If you have 10 winners in a row why not just stop the ea for the day and start again next day? well i will be trying all this out and posting the reviews here when i have more time

http://dv84isea.mt4live.com/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBT DEMO

Buy only

http://tango2.mt4stats.com/

*still have server bug

Sell only

http://tango3.mt4stats.com/

regards

634519 2009.05.25 09:03 buy 1.00 eurchf 1.39096 1.51481 1.51821 2009.05.25 09:04 1.51780 -0.70 0.00 0.00 1 169.84

why you get this one 1000 times of profits there? spikes?

1 contract at MBT = 0.1 contract at normal space.

Yes, its big spike.

i think MBT MT4server still has bug.

i running IS_5digits_corrected virsion.

default setting.

MBT MT4 DEMO 1lot=$10,000 0.1lot=$1,000

i do not know real server situation.

regards

Yea. I can see it now. Mind to share your set or Templates files ?

I'm not having good results using FXDD on EUR/CHF and EUF/GBP.

InstaForex is a scam according to the FPA:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/3484-new-excuse-confiscate-profits.html

I went into your stats but it says "Nothing has been published from your Metatrader 4 platform yet"

Thanks, looks like it needed a nudge. Does it work now?

I tried it last week and it doesnt perform well, spread is high. And price isnt jumpy like Sigma. Anyway, could we make a deal with them, ask them if they can give us 1pip fixed spread? :mrgreen:

Some people were sending me PM‘s for asking how my experience was with them.

I put ISEA on my live account for some hours and made a nice quantity of small winners, but a few breakouts killed all the profit. It was finally not profitable guys !

The data-feed is much better compared with other brokers, but it isn’t not even near the sigma-test. If someone is testing the spread,…, on a demo-account – it will be exactly the same on a live account !

I don’t think that they will be able to give 1 pip fixed spread – they offer to their clients what they get. There is no margin available for them.

I tried it last week and it doesnt perform well, spread is high. And price isnt jumpy like Sigma. Anyway, could we make a deal with them, ask them if they can give us 1pip fixed spread? :mrgreen:

I put ISEA on my live account for some hours and made a nice quantity of small winners, but a few breakouts killed all the profit. It was finally not profitable guys !

The data-feed is much better compared with other brokers, but it isn’t not even near the sigma-test. If someone is testing the spread,…, on a demo-account – it will be exactly the same on a live account !

I don’t think that they will be able to give 1 pip fixed spread – they offer to their clients what they get. There is no margin available for them.

On which Broker do you put it on live account?

I was waiting and waiting for somebody to give me the EA's logic, so that I could start writing Ninja code, but never happened. So I put an effort and read the mql script myself.

There is no logic in this ea. I am sorry, guys but it is total complete crap...

:D

LOL well it's crap that works if you can find a perfect broker

I was waiting and waiting for somebody to give me the EA's logic, so that I could start writing Ninja code, but never happened. So I put an effort and read the mql script myself.

There is no logic in this ea. I am sorry, guys but it is total complete crap...

The logic process:

1) If (there is opened order) AND (order has gained 2p profit) Close order

2) Compute the Linear Weighted Moving Average (MA) based on 16 periods and typical price (HLC/3)

3) Compute desired open price to be 2 pips away from MA. That is, for buy, desired open price is MA-2p; for sell, it's MA+2p+spread (assuming MA is calculated based on ASK price).

4) If (there is a pending order) AND

(the pending order open price is 0.5 pips away from the desired open price)

Modify the pending order to open at the desired price - do for both BUY and SELL pending orders

5) if (there is no BUY pending order) AND (no BUY opened order) Open new BUY pending orders making sure that the desired open price is far enough to be accepted by the broker.

6) if (there is no SELL pending order) AND (no SELL opened order) Open new SELL pending orders making sure that the desired open price is far enough to be accepted by the broker.

That's about it.

yep sof far, i have downloaded a lot of MT4 platforms from almost every MT4 ECN broker. But nothing works near to sigma demo.

Maybe we really have go to another platform.

BUT: wich broker di you use if you go with ninja??

AND: are there other solutions of other platforms where the EA can ben "translated"

AND then, what broker?

So far it seems the EA is usless without any unfiltered datafeed and low spreads...

:x

Ups – sorry.

If you read step by step through the posts you will know, but when you’re looking just on that post you’ll lose the connection to the broker-name.

I was talking about TheCollectiveFX broker !

Yes, there are a lot of small winners (nothing compared with Sigma-tests), but when there is a loser, the winners are away. Is there no way to avoid these kind of breakouts ???

I mean even a lot of small winner would be great or not ??

Also another thing – when you shut down ISEA may it be possible to have a setting for this which close also all the pending orders ?

Well, the last one isn’t that great improvement, but it may help a lot handling this EA.

I've made a demo with the collective and the results seems ok, just one loss, hard .. but still in profit !!

How about live test on this broker ? good too ?

Thanks

I heard Demo Spread on thecollective are different from live account, but i don`t know!

About Duskacopy:

Today i have a skype chat with them, they can´t answer all questions! I got an email and so I´ll send them a email with my questions about ISEA!

For the collective, i heard there are the same ...

For duka, 3 mails still no answer !!! can you send pm the skype add please ..

I've made a demo with the collective and the results seems ok, just one loss, hard .. but still in profit !!

Thanks

I heard Demo Spread on thecollective are different from live account, but i don`t know!

About Duskacopy:

Today i have a skype chat with them, they can´t answer all questions! I got an email and so I´ll send them a email with my questions about ISEA!

I think you guys shouldn't ask your broker: "can I run ISEA EA??"

Dotn do the same error as with fapturbo.... most of MT4 brokers are booketshops.. when they see you make money they will try stop you to make money with whatever they can..

:D :D :D :D

I don't know abot mario, but i just ask about stuff like spread, but not can i take your money mister broker ...

But thanks for the warning

I think you guys shouldn't ask your broker: "can I run ISEA EA??"

Dotn do the same error as with fapturbo.... most of MT4 brokers are booketshops.. when they see you make money they will try stop you to make money with whatever they can..

Thanks

To be honest I didn’t have both, demo and live account running a long time together, but I believe there is no difference. You will get same results on live too. The bad taste are the heavy losers sometimes. They are eating up the small profits – so another time the same question.

Can’t there be done something, to avoid trades in these breakouts.

Anyone tried to optimize the S/L ?

Maybe with a lower S/L it can be controlled in a better way ??

Ok, update about dukas*copy

I have red that min order was 100 000 $ with a 100 leverage... so i asked them if this is the same for 10 000$ account, and YES !

So unless you want to risk 10% every time you trade, personally i won't !

So next broker ...

I have red that min order was 100 000 $ with a 100 leverage... so i asked them if this is the same for 10 000$ account, and YES !

So next broker ...

victor21, we don´t get account for 10K if we want to trade with an EA, that`s what i know!

And why ? the ea are not allowed ? i didn't red that ...

Anyway lets find a better broker ...

So next broker ...

victor21, we don´t get account for 10K if we want to trade with an EA, that`s what i know!

Well here are result's from running ISEA on thecollective

http://robertdb.mt4stats.com

Pretty good really, but no where near as good as Sigma

Can't complain at over 400 pips in 24hr's, please disreagrd the cancelled trade's that was me messign around with setting's.

They tell me the demo feed is exactly the same as the live feed, i will check them out more thoroughly, they have a strange way of charging yuo to keep the spread's low, you have to pay per trade ..... but not on commision.