ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

forget about it, i tried on live account ... and it's not good, the commissions are too high ...

And it's filtered data

Here's another forward test on FxCBS:

http://iseafxcbs.mt4stats.com/

Aside from my own little cockup at the beginning there, it seems to be doing pretty well so far. It's the "IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned" version running 24 hours a day on EURGBP and EURCHF 5M on an FxCBS demo account started this Sunday evening at $25000. All settings are default, so it's using a very conservative trade volume of 1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll use this acccount to analyze profitability on many different pairs, so I wanted to have a decent overhead. The feed seems smooth, I'd be surprised if it wasn't filtered. Current spread on EURCHF is 2.20 pips and EURGBP is 2.40.

forget about it, i tried on live account ... and it's not good, the commissions are too high ...

Aw, that's a shame. Oh well, thanks for the heads up :shand:

I'll use this acccount to analyze profitability on many different pairs, so I wanted to have a decent overhead. The feed seems smooth, I'd be surprised if it wasn't filtered. Current spread on EURCHF is 2.20 pips and EURGBP is 2.40.

Aw, that's a shame. Oh well, thanks for the heads up :shand:

Huh? if it's smooth it's filtered, if it's unfiltered it'll be jumpy

Indo-Investasi Rocks

Comment from the collectivefx when i questioned if feed is filtered

""Rob,

I understand now.

Ours isn't filtered. I personally want to see every tick, no matter how small, as it comes into the platform. If you are seeing more volatility somewhere else then that could be for many reasons.

Its strange that you should bring this up as a couple of weeks ago I was asked the same question from the other perspective, i.e. the guy told me ours was too whippy on a 1min chart compared to other brokers and he'd like it smoothed.

The bottom line is that the data you see is exactly how we receive it.

We are adding a second feed in the next couple of weeks from a very large bank. I've got the feed on my system and indeed collect every single price change into an SQL database for comparison purposes and from what I see it behaves very similarly, certainly it doesn't look more or less different in character, to the current data feed.

I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck.""

So they are stating their feed is unfiltered, the demo i'm running is doing well i'll keep everyone updated later in week.

Good news .. could you send live statement of you demo so we can see if it works ..

and what about spread ?

Regards

Comment from the collectivefx when i questioned if feed is filtered

""Rob,

I understand now.

Ours isn't filtered. I personally want to see every tick, no matter how small, as it comes into the platform. If you are seeing more volatility somewhere else then that could be for many reasons.

Its strange that you should bring this up as a couple of weeks ago I was asked the same question from the other perspective, i.e. the guy told me ours was too whippy on a 1min chart compared to other brokers and he'd like it smoothed.

The bottom line is that the data you see is exactly how we receive it.

We are adding a second feed in the next couple of weeks from a very large bank. I've got the feed on my system and indeed collect every single price change into an SQL database for comparison purposes and from what I see it behaves very similarly, certainly it doesn't look more or less different in character, to the current data feed.

I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck.""

So they are stating their feed is unfiltered, the demo i'm running is doing well i'll keep everyone updated later in week.

Good news .. could you send live statement of you demo so we can see if it works ..

and what about spread ?

Regards

Victor,

Spread is at present

EurGbp - 2pips

EurChf - 4pips

So we'll see how it goes, only been running a couple of hours so i'll uploads statement in around 24hrs

Ok, they are variable .. most of the time they are around 2 right ?

Maybe adding a spread protection will make it more profitable ??

Thanks

and what about spread ?

Regards

Victor,

Spread is at present

EurGbp - 2pips

EurChf - 4pips

So we'll see how it goes, only been running a couple of hours so i'll uploads statement in around 24hrs

This is strange... 2pip spread, unfiltered data, no comission and it doesn't performs well ???????

I don't understand, Just for One pip, it should perform,less ok, but perform still..

@victor21

any news from dukascopy ?

They are both normally around 2, but i'm capturing the spread to a log file and will post here tomorrow night.

Please note the spread's are very good

Rob

Well, I hope it works, it didnt for me last week. Waiting for your results tomorrow.... :arrow:

@mario : still no answer.. 2 mails 0 answer ..

@all : a though, thecollective works with comission for the trade volume right , so if we propose to pay higher comission if spread is around 1.. maybe they'll agree and isea will works...

Can anybody please share the "thecollective" Setup.exe MT4!

thanks

I personally had demoed last week 2 days collectivefx, with no good results. from

balance 5k, friday closed with -900 , balance 4.1 k

Sigma, started same moment, thursday at 00.00 hours gmt,. closed friday with 22 K,

same starting balance

I my opinion, data filtering is the main cause. spread was between 1.8 and 2.3.

here is the download link

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Bp9_B&m=1ogqd6iLgk17xy&b=D3Dq9djcbhYUjzW325v18Q

rgds

This is strange... 2pip spread, unfiltered data, no comission and it doesn't performs well ???????

I don't understand, Just for One pip, it should perform,less ok, but perform still..

Read my earlier post my friend.. simple math.. it will never make money on 2 pip spreads. I am not trying to be a smart a** or be negative just trying to save you a lot of frustration.

"You can't get water out of a desert stone".

And so, in this case just adjust tp to 1.. there is no comission and allow ea to trade at spread max=2...

it will works surely not as good as sigma but still

I have red your post, and understood it don't worry ;)

Read my earlier post my friend.. simple math.. it will never make money on 2 pip spreads. I am not trying to be a smart a** or be negative just trying to save you a lot of frustration.

"You can't get water out of a desert stone".

:huh:

Just not happening any more with the collectivefx, but i'll leave it running and update tomorrow.

Even though they said it's unfiltered data, it's totally different to sigmaforex.

Has anyone tried InstaForex as a broker their Insta.Eurica accounts are no spread accounts "0 spread" but you pay

commision at 0.03%-0.07% may be worth looking at ???????

I went into your stats but it says "Nothing has been published from your Metatrader 4 platform yet"

Here's another forward test on FxCBS:

http://iseafxcbs.mt4stats.com/

Aside from my own little cockup at the beginning there, it seems to be doing pretty well so far. It's the "IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned" version running 24 hours a day on EURGBP and EURCHF 5M on an FxCBS demo account started this Sunday evening at $25000. All settings are default, so it's using a very conservative trade volume of 1.

InstaForex is a scam according to the FPA:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/3484-new-excuse-confiscate-profits.html

I went into your stats but it says "Nothing has been published from your Metatrader 4 platform yet"

Thanks, looks like it needed a nudge. Does it work now?

:huh:

Just not happening any more with the collectivefx, but i'll leave it running and update tomorrow.

Even though they said it's unfiltered data, it's totally different to sigmaforex.

Has anyone tried InstaForex as a broker their Insta.Eurica accounts are no spread accounts "0 spread" but you pay

commision at 0.03%-0.07% may be worth looking at ???????

I looked at it...

the comition is more cost than 1 pip.... it is a loss.... for 0.01 lot, com = 0.9 usd

guys, especially Indonesian, do you ever heard ikofxind? it offers 2 pip fixed spread on EURGBP. This is their site:

http://www.ikofxind.com

need your opinion on this.

We need Broker with max. 1 Spread or no Spread (but commison), look at the simple math example from @fxknight!

But, what`s about the other currencys? Anybody have test it on EURUSD for example? (because this currencys always have low Spread on most Brokers)

Here we can look about the Brokers: http://www.100forexbrokers.com