ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Is anyone able to post a decompiled version of the other EA in the package IAPE? And also modify it so it has a variable stoploss that can be inputed by the user. I've been forward testing it and its working pretty well, the only thing I dont like is the fact there is no stoploss and that I can't backtest it.

Thanks

To answer freemenn

About dukascopy:

to my understanding there are two different API:

FIX API with $100000 minimum account.

JForex API used for standard interbank account (usually $50000) but actually "only" ;) $10K .(buy may be I am wrong about that, we will have to ask them to precise.)

through the following link (in french) I understand that the $100000 minimum is required only for FIX API, not for JForex. (but on the link in english I don't see that information !? )

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/french/forex/forex_trading_accounts/

The spread is 0 to 1 pip. (you have a commission between $10 to $18/million, depending on monthly volume)

They allow scalping.

They allow hedging. (it is a swiss company regulated in europe, not in U.S.)

I just found this discussion on their forum: "Convert MT4 EA to Jforex?"

link:http://www.jforexboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=239&sid=90e53f76cf236be567640462b71eb769

As for NON filtered data, I can't say, but I know that orders >or=$250000 are passed directly in interbank market. (no dealing desk)

I know that even if you can open an account for $10000 it is still high for a lot of us, but maybe we could, if we can translate to JForex or through MT4 conversion, and after testing the EA on this platform and if the results are in conformity with what we have seen with sigma, then, we could open Jointaccount between some members to reduce our bet. (PM me if this is of some interest for you.)

But I repeat, I am not affiliated with this company, I just looking for good solution for us.

Progressapama'idea is still in my interest and will be following the new thread opened by jackdan with same interest.

more good ideas, the better!

As for ideas to improve ISEA for standard MT4 brokers, I will give my ideas later, I must continue testing next week.

However, what I have seen last week:

-we can use it semi-automatically BUYonly or SELLonly depending the trend (just put EMA50 and EMA200 on 1Hour chart) if price is greater, then BUY only, lower then SELL only, and if price is in between EMAs both sides if broker allow hedging.

- stop EA before any news involving the currency chosen.

- being able to stop EA trading at the end of the week (on fridays) 1 or 2 hours before the close (managing the last trades in maybe reducing the lots to avoid bigger drawdown etc.)

(coders you are welcome! :)

Hope I don't bother anyone with my thoughts and long post.

just my little contribution to this great forum with our new MOD ;)

regards

Respect to MOD, stop discussing creating new broker and collecting money from members, better try another solution.

Create new ISEA with other platform is great idea.

Its very hard for me to join with "unregulated" new broker (similar with HYIP), i will be more carefull with my money. :peace:

Hi,

Since this thread has gotten so huge and shifted the focus to creating a brokerage, I wanted to put in my 2 cents. As I have posted even before we got ISEA, this EA is good only for 1-2 pip spreads, mostly 1 pip. Dissecting the code and running many simulations tells me that this EA is not able to make back the Spread and make the small 2 pip profit on top of it. If you have the EA set to make a 2 pip profit as the developer hard coded it - it needs to make the Spread (realistically 2-4 pips at best) PLUS the 2 pip profit. Lets say you decrease the Pip profit to even 1 pip - it still needs to cover the spread plus 1 pip. In any market during non-Asia times this can be very risky because even making 2 pips (spread) plus 1 pip profit (3 pips) total is very, very difficult. With a SL of 29 pips - make no mistake.. it will get hit often. So you make 1 pip lets say 90% of the time but 10% of the time you get hit at 29 pips each therefore the math is: 9 winners at 1 pip = 9 pips plus 1 loser at 29 pips. Result is that you lost 20 pips. Lets say you shoot for 2 pip profit (very difficult to achieve) and make 18 pip profit on your 9 winners. You lose the 1 trade for 29 pips therefore you are still in the hole for 11 pips. Simple math.. simple answer.

Now getting back to the fantasy brokerage that has 1 pip spread on the EURCHF or EURGBP. There is not one single liquidity provider (bank, Lava, Currenex etc) that will give these kind of spreads to any broker. Even on $1B trading volume. It does not exist. Simple as that. You may get 2 pips at best (at peak times) on the EURCHF but when you get it.. the market runs fast so the chance of making your spread and 1-2 pip profits are low. The bottom line is this.. Sigma Forex demo spreads at 1 pip do not exist in real life.. Direct own broker, bank etc. My recommendation is that before undertaking such a venture is to study the ISEA original code and fully understand its limitations. Then if improvements can be made, those should be done and tried out with a broker that offers the best EURCHF, EURGBP spreads. If successful great.. if not probably best action is to focus on finding an EA that stands a chance to make a consistent good profit. This is just my opinion and I wanted to share it with the group.

Best trading

Is anyone able to post a decompiled version of the other EA in the package IAPE? And also modify it so it has a variable stoploss that can be inputed by the user. I've been forward testing it and its working pretty well, the only thing I dont like is the fact there is no stoploss and that I can't backtest it.

Thanks

You ‘re the one who makes people believe that you’re an IB for TadawulFX and promoting EA-piracy ?

If so, it seems you just came over here to catch these 2 EA’s for promoting them too, right ? :hammer:

Jackdan,

Please open a new thread for the Broker Matter.

Yes, if we can first discuss the legal paper work for it, then things would start to make a bit more sense.

As I keep on Saying, with team work, the sky is the limit, as long as Ideas would be well organized

Regards

the trader's club discussion is beeing held here:

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3015&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

And between us, the ONLY way to have that ea working, will be this one....

you all welcome to participate in the thread, if you are willing to do or build the

club, basically open minded to do it. All ideas welcome....

rgds

Ok i will this post here as well as on the new thread:

I am very interested join in the club.But befor we can ge that ECN brokerage club, send money etc.

we should have at least a demo versione from boston tecnology.That way we can test the datafeed as well as the EA

Of course we must have GUARANTEE that demo and real acocunt will have same structure, spreads, unfiltered datafee etc.

Is this possible?

"progressapama" can you ask Bostot T. to provide us a demo account?

thanks

Ok i will this post here as well as on the new thread:

I am very interested join in the club.But befor we can ge that ECN brokerage club, send money etc.

we should have at least a demo versione from boston tecnology.That way we can test the datafeed as well as the EA

Of course we must have GUARANTEE that demo and real acocunt will have same structure, spreads, unfiltered datafee etc.

Is this possible?

"progressapama" can you ask Bostot T. to provide us a demo account?

thanks

I will update those interested once i get the information. Thank you very much

OK Guys....

Lets work for anything that you keep good in mind...

All ideas wellcome...

Vic...i need ur help..my english always not good at all.

or somebody just help to make some conclusion all progress on this thread from the beginning until now

to make easier understanding and make some works for the future..

I mean somebody would act as a narator....

Sorry for the bad english... :peace:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Progressappama :

Hi Guys,

Thanks keep up the discussion. After tuesday's meeting i will update everyone about the progress. Here are the Pointers

BROKERAGE:

1. Registered Company --- I Already have registered company for this

2. Opening of Trading Bank Accounts for the Business ( To be Done on Tuesday ) and Brokerage account to be done once everything is finalized

2. Costs for Setup & Running the Business

3. Governing Rules for Member Traders

4. Shares for Member Traders

5. Trading Model so as to be Profitable for All of us ( A team effort Plan to avoid any form of detection) -- You do understand we can't be making 10 Million everyday without the Liquidity provider looking into it. So you guys come up with an intelligent team plan

6. What is the total Starting number of Members Only? 40 or 50 or 60 or whatever you guys think is OK

Thank you

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

hi maxfactor..

i also on demo with broco investor..

but my result was not that encouraging like yours..got few big losses that eaten up all the small TP!

i wonder what version are u using?and what tf?

:?:

and may i know..atm, do u have floating lost ?if yes..is it many?

pop

hi maxfactor,

are you using the ISEA 5 digit EA? which timeframe is it? and which pairs you are testing?

thanks.

drF

Yes I am testing using ISEA 5 digit. Using the 5min timeframe on pairs EUR/CHF EUR/GBP NZD/USD and USD/JPY only. :)

hi maxfactor..

but my result was not that encouraging like yours..got few big losses that eaten up all the small TP!

pop

Yes I have a floating of -5 now on usd/jpy.

hi maxfactor,

are you using the ISEA 5 digit EA? which timeframe is it? and which pairs you are testing?

thanks.

drF

Yes I am testing using ISEA 5 digit. Using the 5min timeframe on pairs EUR/CHF EUR/GBP NZD/USD and USD/JPY only. :)

hi maxfactor..

pop

Yes I have a floating of -5 now on usd/jpy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/107592678/b4fad3d3/DetailedStatement_pop_isea_broccoinv.html

forward test since friday..

not good..

:ahhh:

pop