ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

About all those post written before by mods and members:

¿¿Scam?? yes or not: well the fact is that in the Usa saturday poeple rarely works, and sunday and this

monday , it is bank holliday. We should give progrespama more time. It will indeed be needfull in some

way to have some kind of legal fundation to do this. the idea is wonderfull.

¿¿Rules?? Ok, Wiliam, there are rules. Actually i wrote already one time about you censoring

some post for following the rule, and at the end i deleted it. Actually, i am much in favor of the rule of not claiming money.

But as Moderator, you also have to be judge, and the judges are to apply the laws after giving

an understanding of it, and possibly allso beeing flexible about it. You now act like a police man, that

have not the possibility of interpreating the law. Be judge, not police. By the way, one of

the mod been elected now also broke the rule under strict word. Yes, Drforex007, what about that

donation and the few post mentionning it? I did donate. But if progresspama is banned or his post deleted for what he is doing,

you should straight now dismiss, because you before him, did mention something about money.

I also must say that i voted you. But I wonder with what moral and legal right you will be able

to delete progrespama post, or delete any post requesting money in any manners.

Now let's look into the thread and progrespama idea. The idea of creating a trader's club is brilliant.

His mistake, to have writen an amount. That is not much of a mistake, because it gives an idea. And once

again, when such a lot of poeple are going into it, william, maybe it is because they do not want

that rule to be applied and maybe they want to discuss freely about it. Now, if you delete all those post,

you'll act as police, or worse, dictator. And we are going to elect someone who broke that rule? then,

you should also ban drforex007. The other possibility, maintain this discussion open, mind open. Don't let other

comes in with claim of money and see what happens. If all this is not a scam, and itrust this is so, i am sure

that we will find you as a member of the club. Quite sure, actually.

To all, let's be those turtle traders, but in some other and better way....

To William, thank you for that great forum

regards

No, Stop acting like that!!

Provide the legal paper work for this, and dont let the money to be funded to you but rather to a company owned by the founders all together.

The reason why you keep on ignoring me is because YOU ARE a Scamer!!

Moderator, if this guy keeps ignoring me, please Bann him before he brings people to believe his Lies!

The MOD just told you not to discuss the issue anymore. Follow the Rules. I am not SCAMMER and please do not call me that i do respect you but if you act like kid then probably you are one. Since the discussion is burned on this forum.

I will propose to open a new thread, maybe titled "traders club" , where no money will be mention

under any form, and where we could discuss the legal ways of creating a Company, Club, or whatever

you want to call it.

I can offer the services of a lawyer, but it would be spanish. We should have a usa lawyer to

advise us in this case.

1. UNFILTERED REALTIME DATAFEED ( NON- SMOOTHED) -- This is a MUST and the most important forget the Spreads for now.

2. LOW SPREADS ( 1 - 3 pips SPREADS ) --- you can get this from most brokers

3. HEDGING must be allowed --- You can get this from most brokers apart from those regulated in USA

4. SCALPING must be allowed and also Look for FREEZE LEVEL = 0 or 1 --- you can get this from most brokers

And what is with http://www.dukascopy.com/ ?

Does they to tick all the boxes?

I know the mq4 code must code into the JForex API, but that`s not the problem!

And what is with http://www.dukascopy.com/ ?

Does they to tick all the boxes?

I know the mq4 code must code into the JForex API, but that`s not the problem!

Well, Mario, we can also open dukascopy way, but it would have to be tuesday , cause neither today , netither to morrow

they will answer the questions

But what if you send them an email with requirement, and you let us know the answers. Maybe you could arrqange

a meeting with them, and after compare the conditions.

rgds

Ye, open another thread guys, and do not blame the Dr. he has never asked for your money, and delivered more than you could of paid for anyway.

As far as i know and have read, progresspama did not ask for money neither....

Or a division is a request for money?¿ because he just divided an amount in several numbers

to show how much it could be. APopova, you have all my respect, but do not be so

negative. If all this would be for true, and honest, wouldn't you like to be part of it?

I am sooo tired of beeing unsecure of the brokers around, that the idea of beeing inside

one, with my little share call me so much attention. not only for isea, but for

general trading. Wouldn't you want to be part of it??

Nope, i want to be a successful trader, and in a way i am already. You talk like you have only dealt with mt4 brokers so far. If that is true, you should really try to trade on a better platform. it doesn't have to be FX, you know... But if you insist there are decent brokers for FX as well. Most of them resist to allow mt4 to ruin their reputation thou

After seeing how most of us behaved and called each other names . I think guys we need to calm down and be level headed. The MOD said the discussion is over. And for those who are too negative , Please remember most people come to this forum because they want to share Ideas, EAs , Learn and etc. There those who come here with ill -intentions and there are those that come with an Open Mind for discussion and sharing. So let's Just stick to the rules and share what we can.

DrForex to end this discussion please you can go ahead and delete all the posting about this discussion if you want. it has generated so much negativity between the Members. Let everyone find for himself the " HOLY GRAIL " if it ever exists. I think i am tired of the negativity and name calling even in just a simple open minded discussion

Thank you

Ok, then, I take note of the fact you do not want to be part of it.

You stated clearly. Now, if you do not want to be part, let us, me,

that i like the idea, developp it. do not destroy or say anything against it,as

you do not want to be part of it. just do not mention anything.

I will be very critical with progrepama and the idea, to make it better. And

i will bomb progress with questions, if i need to understand things, but because

i want to be part of it.

You, please, keep apart, as it is your wish to be out.

To william, drforex , progressapama and all interested in this subject :).

As the mod of this super forum, I respect your opinion and am grateful in your intention to protect the members from scammers or frauds.

I am a recent member (I don't have any legitimity, I know)

and I don't know progressapama, but I see so many generous people on Investasi that I am inclined to think that progressapama want to help us with one solution amoung others.

I really hope we can all together find the best ideas (respecting forum rules, etc)

What I didn't understand is the rush to get these things running!

on bostontechnologies they say:

"How long will it take?

Total setup time from the first phone call to the first live trade in a regulated brokerage is normally 4-6 months. This includes company establishment, operations setup, trading platform setup, office setup, establishing a customer base, and process flow. Actual times may vary based on a number of factors.

* FINRA Registration (4-6 months)

* Trading flow setup (2 months)

* Beta Testing and Training (1 month)

* Develop Banking Relationship and Partners (2 months)

We are offering a free 1 hour consultation in our office in the Boston Stock Exchange Building, or Wall Street in New York. During that 1 hour we will evaluate the feasibility of your project, setup a project timeline, and work out the details of getting started."

So how can you progressapama obtain this under a month?

I think we could search also in different directions for the interest of all the members.

1) try to get the ISEA working on normal MT4 brokers (in fact it works already, but we need skill coders to implement some protections, not change the logic) it won't trade as much as on sygma, but who cares if we can make money with it, slow increase is better than run up until final crash ;)

2) translate EA in other API:

- one is already done for ninja but the link didn't work?, please repost a valid link.

-I posted my idea to translate this EA for Jforex with dukascopy see my post:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2692&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=740

that would be nice if someone could translate (I don'have any coder skill, my bad!)

dukascopy has good review on forexpeacearmy.

3) let a chance to progressapama to investigate more in depth his idea of syndicate.

4) your ideas to come :)

sorry for long post,

waiting for your thoughts.

(english is not my primary language)

Ye, you right Jack. I am sorry, just didn't like you attacking Dr. in the middle of election campaign.

But, well as i said you are right and I shut up for good.

Apopova. Please do not misunderstand me, i did not attack Drforex. I insist: I VOTED him.

but i want to makes things clear.... And part of it was to remind the fact that he mentionned donations

and accepted it... As well as i accepted to donate

To william, drforex , progressapama and all interested in this subject :).

As the mod of this super forum, I respect your opinion and am grateful in your intention to protect the members from scammers or frauds.

I am a recent member (I don't have any legitimity, I know)

and I don't know progressapama, but I see so many generous people on Investasi that I am inclined to think that progressapama want to help us with one solution amoung others.

I really hope we can all together find the best ideas (respecting forum rules, etc)

What I didn't understand is the rush to get these things running!

on bostontechnologies they say:

"How long will it take?

Total setup time from the first phone call to the first live trade in a regulated brokerage is normally 4-6 months. This includes company establishment, operations setup, trading platform setup, office setup, establishing a customer base, and process flow. Actual times may vary based on a number of factors.

* FINRA Registration (4-6 months)

* Trading flow setup (2 months)

* Beta Testing and Training (1 month)

* Develop Banking Relationship and Partners (2 months)

We are offering a free 1 hour consultation in our office in the Boston Stock Exchange Building, or Wall Street in New York. During that 1 hour we will evaluate the feasibility of your project, setup a project timeline, and work out the details of getting started."

So how can you progressapama obtain this under a month?

I think we could search also in different directions for the interest of all the members.

1) try to get the ISEA working on normal MT4 brokers (in fact it works already, but we need skill coders to implement some protections, not change the logic) it won't trade as much as on sygma, but who cares if we can make money with it, slow increase is better than run up until final crash ;)

2) translate EA in other API:

- one is already done for ninja but the link didn't work?, please repost a valid link.

-I posted my idea to translate this EA for Jforex with dukascopy see my post:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2692&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=740

that would be nice if someone could translate (I don'have any coder skill, my bad!)

dukascopy has good review on forexpeacearmy.

3) let a chance to progressapama to investigate more in depth his idea of syndicate.

4) your ideas to come :)

sorry for long post,

waiting for your thoughts.

(english is not my primary language)

Smart , I hope all members read this comment. :arrow:

I agree we can also try to make it work on other brokers..

Dukascopy : 10 000$ min, on the website they talk about 50 000 ... where do you have the information ?

and :

-hedge is authorized ?

-unfiltered data ?

-scalping (with ea) and slow spread ? commisions ?

If this broker fit this condition, maybe someone could try recode the ea for their platform ... but the broker must before fit the conditions ..

jackden, thanks for raising the issue. I admit that I have broken the rules by mentioning donation. If Kardel and William think it's inappropriate I would gladly accept the consequences.

I think our discussion is leading us to no where if we continue to focus on the progressapama's action, whether it's right or wrong, so please move on. If anyone favours his view please contact him via his personal email address. I am sure he would keep us posted re the venture.

My response to William regarding pruning the thread was merely echoing his decision, as he IS the MOD (I am not). However, I personall, don't think it's necessary as the discussion was actually quite informative. Regarding the issue of banning, I hope you realise that this virtual community is different from the reality. In real life you can interact with people and learn about their behaviour and decide whether they are trustworthy or not (still at times you might not able to make the right decision). In the virtual world, there is no such luxury and, in fact, what ones write is what they are! Such limitation doesn't allow much flexibility and I believe the rules are written as such.

Nevertheless, I think there's a better way to judge one's trustworthiness online, possibly using a rating system.

I hope people do take it easy when they discuss things, and try to understand each other's point of view. Tolerance is the key.

Thanks Dr,

and do you know if they have conditions stated above (unfiltered data ...)

Just for info, because i can't affoed it to ...

Maybe we can look for a broker without mt4 which fit the conditions...

victor21,

indeed you can start an account with dukas with USD10k. I was given such offer recently but unfortunately have to decline as the starting capital was too high for me.

Dr,

Please, do not misunderstand me, you have all my respect, and , once again, i voted

you. I really apreciate your opinions and your work. Actually, if i get into a conversation

like this one, normally it is because i apreciate the poeple in it, and i only discuss

with whom i beleive it is worthy to do so.

I really hope you become mod....

finimej,

i think we have moved on re broker. your input re improving ISEA is more than welcome. i am looking forward to your contribution in this thread :)

me too...

anything i can do to help, let me know

i have read The Collective Fx.com

they told us that their demo server and live server will have exactly same performance

i think their idea have the same point with what we are going to do...

what do you think guys....?

:oops: :">

I have a live account with them. Spread is fine but ISEA didn’t’ work better there than with other brokers.

do you run it on ur live account?

what is the result...?profitable.....?

i don't know where the link but someone already did forwardtest with collectivefx mt4

and it looks good

and is it safe to have live account there? cause i have plan to open new live acc too

many thx

somone told API integration with dukaskopy

However what i read it for API acocunt you need: 100K acocunt

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/int2/fix_api_/

I dont know anything about dukascopy it so not sure if this is the right information about ther API.

So far, we know the EA works in MT4

We dont know if it will work with another platform as we don't know if we can recode it the exactly way as in MQ4

We should test of course..

If we can, then we still not know, at this time, if another broker with the new platform offers better feed, spread and unfiltered data.

I would be happy to invest some money to adapt the code for any other platform IF there is another broker/platform that offers us exactly what we need.

So if you have any advise for brokers API ect. Please post here. I will take care of the rest and post new code here for free. (Coding and testing will need a few days up to a few weeks)

thanks

I am here,

I am working to transfering logic ISEA EA to MBT Navigator platform.

Wish me luck. :peace:

rgds,

On the page 20, the wise man awangk already were here, and pointed out the way. Maybe he is successed already. Hope lies there. Maybe someone get contact with him?

But MBT don't allow hedge ... and what about unfiltered data ??

I am here,

I am working to transfering logic ISEA EA to MBT Navigator platform.

Wish me luck. :peace:

rgds,

On the page 20, the wise man awangk already were here, and pointed out the way. Maybe he is successed already. Hope lies there. Maybe someone get contact with him?