ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

i am touched by your enthusiasm, guys!!

I will send you my paypal details when I receive the EA. No use to send me $ when the product is not even here!

I am still waiting for the developer. I sincerely hope that it's not a hit and run deal :P

drF

Will donate too.

BTW:there are some other brokers with low spreads that may be good for this EA (however they have variable spread)

onecorpfx.com

pfgbest.com

fxcbs.com

pronetfx.com (new broker)

The only i know with low fixed spread

is tadawulf....

I will send you my paypal details when I receive the EA. No use to send me $ when the product is not even here!

I am still waiting for the developer. I sincerely hope that it's not a hit and run deal :P

drF

yeah hopefully not a faptubro copy or something else as a few are

So you have the EA? Well done, mate!!

I just want to tell you don't share to public, or the broker will beat us again....just share to whom request to you.....better through e-mail or PM....to much leecher out there....they will sell it again with cheap price...and all people will have the EA, soon the broker will play they trick again....

FYI : this EA is useless with broker more than 1 pip spread.....

I'm my own enemy.....

drF

drforex007 please pm aswell

tanx

Mr. Awank and his inbox are a product of a very creative imagination I think. Lets not get our hopes up any longer and find a way to buy together the original one somehow. We can send donations to someone who decides to buy it and shares it. But if someone decides to do this, please be serious about it not just talk for the sake of talking and raising people's hopes high. I can say for myself that I will send a donation to cover the cost as I am sure most people here will as well.

Awanx wrote:

I am here,

I am working to transfering logic ISEA EA to MBT Navigator platform.

Wish me luck. :peace:

rgds

Well done Mr.Awanx.............

So glad finally you here......

The other Great Coder....

Full suport from us if u need....

But just fundamental if needed

I am not the coder...he..he..he

But i think it will help a lot....

with all support of another great coder here....

So please guys help mr awanx if needed..OKAY...

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

From Bro Machsus..........

Ini daftar broker2 yg menyediakan api :

MB Trading/EFX Group http://www.mbtrading.com/sdk.asp

OCX/COM controls Windows only

OandA http://fxtrade.oanda.com/forex_tradi..._trading.shtml

Java,C++,.NET Linux and Windows

Gain Capital http://www.gaincapital.com/forex_api.html

Web based/SOAP Linux and Windows

CMS Forex http://www.cmsfx.com/en/trading-soft...vt-trader-api/

dll based Windows only

Interactive Brokers http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...&ib_entity=llc

Propritary (Java/C++) and CTCI Fix Windows and Linux

HotspotFX http://eu.hotspotfx.com/trading-software/connectivity/

FIX or Direct API (DLL) windows and Linux (?)

Currnex http://www.currenex.com/trading_serv...tegration.html

FIX or Java API Window or Linux

FXCM http://www.fxprogrammers.com/forum/

Java or COM objects Windows or Linux

Dukascopy http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/engli.../int2/fix_api/

Fix JAVA windows or Linux

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

hi everyone

No news from the developer. I am concerned

There is always the possibility that the developer will just want to take your money and run. However, if you have proof that you sent him the money, you can always report him to the local Indonesian police and let them deal with him. He may even end up going to jail. After some time passes and if you still don't get anything why not get in touch with few fellow Indonesians from this forum that live in the same town as the developer and let them help you with filing a report. Maybe even pay him a "friendly visit" ;)

Best wishes

hello Guys,

You need to keep in mind that there is no such thing as brokers offering 1 pip spread .

Anyone that offers 1 pip spread is a scam,, take the famous CrownForex for example. They claim to set you up with 1 pip spread, so when you enter say a buy position, the trade wont be excecuted unless the price goes down 3 to 4 pips below the price you have clicked on.

What I am trying to say is,, if you think you can make it work on normal pip spread, then go for it.

If you think it would never work unless you use a 1 pip spread broker, then dont bother.

But perhaps if you program it to enter trades 3 to 4 pips below where it is supposed to, might help.... Just my two Cents

:peace:

yes, exactly correct.

it itself wont work as it is - but its logic might work when tweeked a bit for 'real' brokers.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Yes, that's right MT4 is a toy not a real charting package! If we will find a good trading logic lets implement it in a normal software, such as my favorite NinjaTrader. It works with PFG, IB and MBT. With these guys I've seen negative spread quite often! They charge commission thou...

Yes, that's right MT4 is a toy not a real charting package! If we will find a good trading logic lets implement it in a normal software, such as my favorite NinjaTrader. It works with PFG, IB and MBT. With these guys I've seen negative spread quite often! They charge commission thou...

Hi, I totally agree,, I personally think that MT4 is crappy.

Could you please tell us more about the NinjaTrader? I heard about it before, but never got my self to download it.

Ninja has it all : great charting - any time frames, range bars, tick bars, volume bars and in fact any type you can imagine. That is because you can wright your own new types. It has a lot of ready to use indicators, but you can wright any you miss as well. The language is not something invented by a manufacturer as MQL, but C# with all of the power of .Net behind it. I love trading from the chart or better even ATM and a whole frontend SuperDom - trades with a click of a button and not just trades but sets pts, moves them, sets and trails your stops etc.

It is free if you are not trading on live account. It will record the market and replay it for you if you want, will run automated stregy and backtest it.

It is used mostly by commodity traders now, so there are some complications with data but you still can get free FX feed from Gain, or open a demo with supported broker.

It is too many thing to say abut it, so to make it short it is my opinion that it is the best professional trading software that is out there now. There are some more complex or more expensive packages, but Ninja bits them all: it is fast, easy to use and unlimited in what you can change or customize in it. In fact you can make your own windows with any buttons and fields etc for your own purpose!

i think this EA will require a bit of brainstorming to move it from super fantasy trading to real trading.

but if its that profitable it might be able to be done. if its half as profitable as the tests shown...sheesh!

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician