ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Guys, even if u find ISEA on which broker will u use, u need 1 pip fixed spread.... :?:

We will tweak it and optimize it to work on 3-4 pair together...Thats why this forum should be...

We will success...

I optimistic...........

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newbees ISEA buying group is called off.

now we are in pagge nr 21, and still no ISEA yet! Guys, keeping in looking. anyone get contact with awank in other forum to get from awanks inbox?

Mr. Awank and his inbox are a product of a very creative imagination I think. Lets not get our hopes up any longer and find a way to buy together the original one somehow. We can send donations to someone who decides to buy it and shares it. But if someone decides to do this, please be serious about it not just talk for the sake of talking and raising people's hopes high. I can say for myself that I will send a donation to cover the cost as I am sure most people here will as well.

A brief update:

The payment has been finalised, waiting for the developer to send me the login details to get the EA.

A brief update:

The payment has been finalised, waiting for the developer to send me the login details to get the EA.

You're so kind...

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Man....... :arrow: :shand:

A brief update:

That's great news! Please either post your Paypal account for us to send you donations (if you feel comfortable) and if not PM each one of us with your Paypal so we can start the donation process. We all appreciate your initiative and are looking forward working with you to make this a successful venture.

Best wishes

drforex did not reply , i think ea is realy work and he is a millioner :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and going to holiday to florida :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Your real account seems like Fap Turbo?

Is it right?? :lol: :mrgreen:

A brief update:

me 2..

Dr Forex...plesae, let me know your paypal account..I will contribute to get ISEA.

Thank you

drforex did not reply , i think ea is realy work and he is a millioner :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and going to holiday to florida :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Your real account seems like Fap Turbo?

Is it right?? :lol: :mrgreen:

rigth

fapturbo ec,uc, thunder4wd 2e eg and ec, megadroid, and sharkultimate, start today. with demo account i take very good statment with this eas and now live trading.

The newbees ISEA buying group is called off.

now we are in pagge nr 21, and still no ISEA yet! Guys, keeping in looking. anyone get contact with awank in other forum to get from awanks inbox?

Mr. Awank and his inbox are a product of a very creative imagination I think. Lets not get our hopes up any longer and find a way to buy together the original one somehow. We can send donations to someone who decides to buy it and shares it. But if someone decides to do this, please be serious about it not just talk for the sake of talking and raising people's hopes high. I can say for myself that I will send a donation to cover the cost as I am sure most people here will as well.

I am here,

I am working to transfering logic ISEA EA to MBT Navigator platform.

Wish me luck. :peace:

rgds,