ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Hi Guys,

Look - there are many great ideas for system development out there and a lot better than this idea. If you want to better utilize your time I personally recommend to stay away from this ISEA. This EA concept is nothing but a bag of worms disguised as a nice cake until you take the first bite. Remember what I have said is in writing here and cannot be changed and I will say it again: This EA cannot make money with any broker that I know of due to higher than 1 pip spread. I wish that I would be proven wrong when we do get it in the future. If I had even 1% hope that it is a good concept, perhaps I would find a way to have bought it. But I will not buy it even in my wildest dreams, even it it makes $100k a day on demo at SigmaFX. It is totally meaningless.

Besides even if a similar EA is coded, how will you know 100% that the concept is same as ISEA? If it loses, you will think - it is not the same. If it wins, it may not win enough so you will question the difference anyway.. see my point?

Best wishes

That's right even in major pair with 1 spread

I'm my own enemy.....

04/26/2009 12:21:51 Ho Chi Minh 1

Hey Guys,

We are at the final stages of releasing MT4-MB Trading Bridge.....

Release date will be 2nd week of June 2009.

For more info, please leave me an email at: [email protected]

Regards

Mohamed Rizal Yaacop

What's this? Are you selling? Or are you going to share it on June?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

04/26/2009 12:21:51 Ho Chi Minh 1

Regards

Mohamed Rizal Yaacop

What's this? Are you selling? Or are you going to share it on June?

Regards,

William,

I have greate respect for you and your forum. I am not selling anything and I am not the guy Mohamed Rizal Yaacop neither.

I just found this information on the internet, thought it may be helpful for the guys who is searching for MBT bridge.

-----------------

I have compaired MBT4 with ATC broker (both are ECN), I have checked throught all other ECN MT4 brokers. My conclusion after 3 monthes of compaire, is ATC broker has the data that moving faster, lower spread, lower swap. I have real account at ATC, spread on EURGBP before GMT 00, is around 1.8 plus commission 0.8 pips per lots. Only at ECN or non- dealing desk (called STP) then both you and your broker are happy about your scalping. SigmaFx has spread 1 on EURGBP, however, it said in the agreement for account signup, you are not allowed for scalping. http://www.forex-swiss.com/ has 1 spread on EURGBP and allow scalping. I hade real account there before, got requotes once I start to scalping.

If you want to ECN, go for ATCBroker. They have MT4 on real account. Why spend time on MBT with bridge?

--------------------

I have forward testing and backtesting scalping EAs such as your_lucky on ATC broker. IT makes greate profits when the spread are 1.8 or lower, it makes so so profits when the spread are during the night time at 3.4 pips sometime.

FXCH changed their payment from paypal to egold. (I tested it with real account)

I deposite 3000USD there from paypal and withdraw from paypal, it is ok to deposit and withdraw. I closed my account, because at that time, they only allow minimum lot 1 lot, 1 lot with 2000USD deposite is suicide. now they have minimum lot at 0.1 lot, so it is ok.

However, there is a guy from forum I know, he deposite with paypal, and have to only get money from egold because FXCH changed their payment/withdraw method to egold. so a trouble for him during the broker changing of payment method.

sorry to interrupt the discussion, I think the focus of our conversation would be the EA (it's not available yet) if we discuss brokers, I think we should put it in other thread. Just to make this thread clean. no offense bro

sorry to interrupt the discussion, I think the focus of our conversation would be the EA (it's not available yet) if we discuss brokers, I think we should put it in other thread. Just to make this thread clean. no offense bro

Well, ok you are right, true, we should discuss that ea only and it's best imputs and settings .....

but......

one of the MOST IMPORTANT setting of this ea is the broker' spread than i think that including the right broker

discussion in this ea discussion is right, because the right broker is UNAPEALABLE condition

for this ea to be profitable.

So gentlemen, i would welcome you to keep on speaking about the best possible broker for this

ea and not paying too much atention to the quoted request.

FXCH changed their payment from paypal to egold. (I tested it with real account)

I deposite 3000USD there from paypal and withdraw from paypal, it is ok to deposit and withdraw. I closed my account, because at that time, they only allow minimum lot 1 lot, 1 lot with 2000USD deposite is suicide. now they have minimum lot at 0.1 lot, so it is ok.

However, there is a guy from forum I know, he deposite with paypal, and have to only get money from egold because FXCH changed their payment/withdraw method to egold. so a trouble for him during the broker changing of payment method.

Don't ever use FXCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scammed!! That is true story, I have friend who deposit USD2000 When He want to withdraw money, they are playing fool on you!!!!!!!!!!!! Ding-dong, ping -pong is like playing fool on , it may like yesterday they said your withdrawal is under process... blah-blah, tommororw they said your withdrawal on hold, because you have wrong sent info..... and one tommorrow you withdrawal was rejected beacuse the account doen;t match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more things when you demo in account their spread is low and price is same with other broker, buit when in real account for example for EURGBP, the demo real account price maybe 0.9815 but in other broker the price is 0.9800 ( SO ASK FXCH GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Hi, I agree with the Quote that asked not to discuss brokers till we finish this EA.

Finding a good Broker is the Easy part, so dont worry much about it, just get the EA working please,, the rest is easy.

Note: there is no such thing as 1 pip spread broker,,, WAKE UP!!

Mr. DaSimplify....

Come on lets go and get it...

I cant enter that forum anymore...

My email was banned....

okay...I'm on my way...so please be patience...

but I think bro finimej already got it....

I tried to make the EA, no one to check it and help me? I hade "order sending errro 130". Or you guys just want to wait for Awanks code?

download the EA here.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/ISEAlikev1.mq4

I tried to make the EA, no one to check it and help me? I hade "order sending errro 130". Or you guys just want to wait for Awanks code?

download the EA here.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/ISEAlikev1.mq4

I recommend to wait for the original EA. No matter what, you cannot be sure the concept has been duplicated 100%. If we don't get the original code in a reasonable amount of time, then there is no choice but to try to dupe it as best that we can.

to clearify. I have not get any ISEA.

I wrote the code by observe the sigmaforex account. and the code has send order error 130, need you guys help to correct it.

sorry my mistake...

okay...I'll try to help...

Hi bro finimej...

The errors are in OrderSend() function in BUYLimit/SELLLimit....

U need to enter exact parameter and not against current price( I haven't checked)..

so, just make sure each of parameter value that will be used in OrderSend() function.

U can analyse them by using Print(parameter) function, so u can simulate them, and find out which are against rule or wrong value.