ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/heikencolorcode2.gif

is any possibility to be like this?

taken from long time post on another post..........

Here is some files to be checked.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/104387798/c6b4b468/MaybeISEA.html

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/heikencolorcode2.gif

is any possibility to be like this?

taken from long time post on another post..........

Here is some files to be checked.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/104387798/c6b4b468/MaybeISEA.html

Hi Roels,

Hmm.. interesting. Quick comment: Heiken-Ashi lags and repaints. The Steinitz EA is based on Heiken and it sucks. As a matter of fact, there is no successful EA based on Heiken out there as far as I know. They all look good when you look at the concept and charting but live they fail miserably. One step after the fact. I have a strong suspicion that ISEA might be a Platinum EA clone. It trades so similar from what I see. Either the Platinum author is first and ISEA duped the concept or the other way around. Hard to tell. I will look at what you posted and comment after doing a bit of research.

Regards

I am 99.9% sure that ISEA is EA for "Drain The Banks" method created by TRO.

I loaded template to EURCHFM15 and looking at pending orders from - http://sigmaforex.mt4live.com/ it is THE SAME method! :arrow:

Yes you are right! Seems like someone has made an EA from it. :arrow:

Do you know, who's account this is?

theyre ugly drawdowns.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

theyre ugly drawdowns.

Do not know what those are trading, but here http://sigmaforex.mt4live.com/ I see no ugly ones!

But anyway, I wouldn't use sigmaforex at all! See

--- no forum link, mod. You are breaking the rule. ---

Do not know what those are trading, but here http://sigmaforex.mt4live.com/ I see no ugly ones!

But anyway, I wouldn't use sigmaforex at all! See

--- no forum link, mod. You are breaking the rule. ---

yeah, u dont see the drawdowns when the $100 draw down is closed at a $7 profit ;)

tell us what to google (i assume that's not breaking rules??)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Seems that they just start to trade a new live account on 5/8. Lets see how this does for a while, since I see no losses on it either (yet). In the meantime if somebody could share it we can look at it closer and make a wiser decision as to how it would perform. I wonder if frienlytraders.com has it yet.

Best wishes

usually no losses send off alarm bells for me. means that the system is either a holy grail, or a holy hand grenade ready to blow up your account when the market eventually moves dramatically against you.

Who? Maybe people are willing to help? I could throw "few bucks" myself...C'mon people, we will all benefit from it....hopefully. :peace:

I would join too, but i wrote already an request through there contact form and also through YM, a couple of days ago and still no answer.

I would definitely contribute with some $$ myself. What worries me is that you have to send the money by WU so there is no guarantee that they will send anything. I wonder why they don't offer Paypal or ClickBank etc. Who's to say that they don't just post these live reports so people will send money and they don't send anything? If you guys know who is buying it and if they want other $ contributors, pls let us know so we can help.

Regards

No..it is notme who iniate this...but some traders in some forum..i could not join that forum cause i dont have any paid email..they dont accept signing up with free email....but the forum is already can be seen and oher stuff can be downloaded directly without signing up...just on that forum maybe...

Link From Mr. Awank

Login : 5045314

Investor : llc8fqy (read only password)

Server : SigmaForex-Demo

May be there are some information you will got by studying it....

ISEA Mystery Solved? think so...

Link From Mr. Awank

Hi,

You may just have answered the mystery question by supplying access to this demo account. At first - it looks impressive.. winning trade after winning trade.. the Holy Grail finally!! But upon closer examination, you notice that the spreads are 1 PIP on this demo account for the EURCHF and EURGBP!!! Aha.. I say. Basically, to make a long story short, this system is good for 1 pip spreads since it looks for 2-6 pip profits. If someone can tell me where I can get a spread of just 1 PIP (real account) on these 2 pairs and be allowed to trade the scalping system of my choice, please let me know - I will sign up right away! Of course it makes $$$ on this spread.. what scalping system wouldn't?? Why do you think he is trading it at Sigma Forex? To lure suckers in based on this BS live report, that's why!! Still would like to have a look at it when someone shares though. I just wanted to shed some light.

Good trading

Re: ISEA Mystery Solved? think so...

Link From Mr. Awank

Hi,

You may just have answered the mystery question by supplying access to this demo account. At first - it looks impressive.. winning trade after winning trade.. the Holy Grail finally!! But upon closer examination, you notice that the spreads are 1 PIP on this demo account for the EURCHF and EURGBP!!! Aha.. I say. Basically, to make a long story short, this system is good for 1 pip spreads since it looks for 2-6 pip profits. If someone can tell me where I can get a spread of just 1 PIP (real account) on these 2 pairs and be allowed to trade the scalping system of my choice, please let me know - I will sign up right away! I get 10-12 pip spread on the EURCHF on my live accounts at Alpari and IBFX!!! Of course it makes $$$ on this spread.. what scalping system wouldn't?? Why do you think he is trading it at Sigma Forex? To lure suckers in based on this BS live report, that's why!! Still would like to have a look at it when someone shares though. I just wanted to shed some light.

Good trading

Re: ISEA Mystery Solved? think so...

Hi,

You may just have answered the mystery question by supplying access to this demo account. At first - it looks impressive.. winning trade after winning trade.. the Holy Grail finally!! But upon closer examination, you notice that the spreads are 1 PIP on this demo account for the EURCHF and EURGBP!!! Aha.. I say. Basically, to make a long story short, this system is good for 1 pip spreads since it looks for 2-6 pip profits. If someone can tell me where I can get a spread of just 1 PIP (real account) on these 2 pairs and be allowed to trade the scalping system of my choice, please let me know - I will sign up right away! I get 10-12 pip spread on the EURCHF on my live accounts at Alpari and IBFX!!! Of course it makes $$$ on this spread.. what scalping system wouldn't?? Why do you think he is trading it at Sigma Forex? To lure suckers in based on this BS live report, that's why!! Still would like to have a look at it when someone shares though. I just wanted to shed some light.

Good trading

1 pip does not matter, because he does limit orders and they have to be 5 pips away from current market price.

Anyway I would never trdae with sigmaforex, a lot of people are and were complaining, when making money in real account, sigmaforex closed them and kept the money.

No news about this huh? Too bad...I hope someone will get it, if not we should rise some money....look at the todays detailed statement. :|

http://i44.tinypic.com/1236sy8.gif

http://slil.ru/27586485

Did you read my post from earlier? Where do you plan to trade EURCHF and EURGBP with 1 pip spread? If you spend 10 pips on the spread during Asia hours and make 2-5 pip profit each trade.. hmm. Makes one wonder..