Forex Magic Machine

Re: Forex Magic Machine

Megainvest, it's easy to compile the expert advisor yourself. first, copy the modified code i pasted in my previous post. open your MetaTrader and press F4 to get the metaEditor. click the New button, choose Expert Advisor and type in a name like "ForexMagicMachine_modified" or whatever. click Finish, remove all the code you see in there and paste the modified code instead. once that's done, just click the Compile button at the top. Voila! if you switch back to your MetaTrader, you will see the modified EA waiting there for you. i'm quite sure you know what to do after that :-)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@finimej

Hi. Could you please put here an upload of the Amazing EA with the indicators of the Forex Magic Engine what you have mentioned in your post? Unfortunately I can't do this myself. I'm very thankful if you can share the "Fixed Version of Forex Magic Engine" with the comunity.

Thanks,

megainvest

Hi guys,

The only part of code that is usable is the part about all the indicator to generate signals.

Rest of code is purely rubbish.

error in his code, the time for expirate for his pending orders, shall be set to 0, otherwise, you will get error 147.

so, just grab the indicator and signal part from the Magic EA first, and paste it to this Amazing EA.

http://www.earnforex.com/mt4_expert_advisors/AmazingEA.mq4

this one manages pending order much better than magic EA.

Magic EA trailstop part is also bad. need to reconstructed big time.

ive backtested it and given it the big FAIL!

added to the poor quality programming - dont even go near it for free.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I got an email today that they released an updated version.. Probably to fix all those 130 trade errors.. Anybody seen the new version yet.. They are still claiming 100% profits.. But they fail to mention the huge drawdowns can and do happen.. On my demo I ran this week

http://fai03.mt4stats.com/

you can see that I had $150 in total profit, but had $96 in drawdown when I turned the Eur/Chf pair off.. You know the only thing that matters is Equity.. I started the test with $3000.. And the ea made $149 for the week (5%).. I guess thats still pretty go for just a $100 laptop setting in the corner... I get a lot of cheap used laptops on eBay and do testing with those..

hi all first i used to get order send error but now when i downloaded again with the same link the new ea gives order modify error!!!! also the ea does not trade in conservative mode!!

on aggressive mode has big drawdowns!!!

please someone help!!

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

i tried the newer versions and instead of working better, the newer bot just keeps causing my metatrader to crash consistently. it doesn't matter which MT4 program i use; as soon as the bot accepts a tick, it causes a critical error and i have to close it. i cant even backtest it bcz it crashes immediately. is anyone else here experiencing the same problem with the newer version??

Hi all,

Glad to have found this site. Selamat Pagi!

My Dad just bought the system for around $450 USD (they charged for the Bonus packages $100 - Expert Indicator, and some PDF books with basic information Forex information :X )

Anyway, the Installation file (planmagicmanual.PDF) does not tell you anything about how to run a Backtest on MetaTrader4. It ends at showing you how to download the EURUSD 1Minute Data (from 1999 - 2009), that's it. He (Stevenson) then just shows you results from other software, FXPro or something, but not MT4. Strange.

Can someone please tell me how to perform a backtest on MetaTrader4?

Thanks!

http://www.myfxtechniques.com/2009/04/how-to-backtest-expert-advisor-in-metatrader/

have a google search. there are plenty of instructions out there. even try the video sites.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

The forexpeacearmy just released its investigation into Magic Machine.. It has now been confirmed that this is a direct copy of an older free ea from TradingSystems (vForce), also available over at FF..

I like what one guy said on the site..

""

Says it uses R.I.P.P.E.R. technology. Think its a modification of:

R.I.P. - O.F.F. technology.

""

Even today I received several promotion emails from them telling me I only have a little time left to get the ea.. Gee I've had it now since the 8th.. Couldnt get it to run in backtester.. I know it was fixed a few posts back.. But why bother...

FPA also Said EA-Boss is a direct copy of FapTurbo..

DUH.. Whats that been now, 6 or 7 copies of FapTurbo.. I really think they are all the same guys just whipping up different web sites.. I have been tracking emails now for several months and I can tell that there is really only 2 different guys (groups) promoting almost all of the ea's that are mass sold thru email... About the best I have been able to track the single player down is his first name is Steve and he works for The Cat.. Whoever that is... Its like I've said before you keep seeing some of the same bad code cut and pasted from EA to EA..

SCAM!!!!!

The other is TheForexMagicMachine. This seems to be a reverse-engineered version of a ITALICfree EA available from TradingSystemForex. Some things in life really are free – but that doesn't give someone else the legal right to rename and resell them for a profit. BestForexEA's site shows the code similarities, and 4xProject's site shows identical backtests once the settings from the free version are synced up with the copied version. Just to add an additional unethical advertising bonus, the website promises free lifetime upgrades, but purchasers are then offered an upgraded version for more money – that version is also copied from a free EA from TradingSystemForex. If you paid your money for this pirated software, you can apply for a refund at ClickBank.

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, my family unknowingly did buy it....$450's worth... including $100 for some "BONUS" - PDF's containing basic Forex info.

The bonus is non-refundable.

Once I started reading the instructions/installation, I was surprised with all the Spelling/Grammatical errors it is riddled with as well as some important omissions.

What was the name of the free EA that is almost identical?

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

The magic indicator is a copy of X4bd, but with interesting thing, the last bars flow with price, so the repainting is somehow smooth. Unfortunately i don´t know too much from metatrader language, i modify the variable so we can input the period, but can anyone took this idea of smooth and try to create a better indicator. Because i think this indicator have potencial even with the repainting.

The moving averages that appear in indicator try to give entries and exits, but as we all know, we have better indicators for entries and exits.

here is a snapshot of the indicator compared with X4bd :D

(the last to bars are diffferent because of flow of market, that´s the smooth they have created )

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2280/magictrend.jpg

here is the decompiled code :ugeek:

http://[email protected]/file/103695517/9f55b999/magic_trend.html

regards,

eggzactly

can you repost the link?

Dear friends,

Maybe it help you.

The FX Magic Machine has been considered a piracy program taken of a guy.

The original EA is called VForce Like. And it have some versions. The best one, I think is the one I´ll send.

I hope it helps.

You can find more information and the optimized settings at xxx.4xproject*com

Try the backtests.

Kind regards.

• 2 months later...

Did a quick file compare, results below.

All three files are EQUAL (one remark is slightly different in regular, but is a comment):

UltraCompare report:

First file name: C:\...\Forex Magic Machine\Platinum\Magic Machine Advance Platinum V2.mq4

Second file name: C:\...\Forex Magic Machine\Gold\Magic Machine Advance Gold V2.mq4

Third file name: C:\...\Forex Magic Machine\Regular\Magic Machine V2.mq4

Report type:All (Matching and Differences)

Summary for 1 <--> 2:

The files are identical

586 Line(s) match 0 Block(s) diff 0 : 0 Line(s) diff

Summary for 2 <--> 3:

488 Line(s) match 3 Block(s) diff 98 : 1 Line(s) diff

;))

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 7 months later...